Pearce to Fremantle confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes we need I believe...but it surely can only get better from hear we lost pearce bu it will create opportunity for something new and new to us is good

True, obviously what we are doing now isn't working. Hopefully we can some good picks from the draft.

hey pearce is a good mate of my brother , so dont hate him just tyhink he has droded off the last few years . and now not thinking of turning this great club around he is just all about him so players like that let them go

The only other one I can think of is Pittard, and who knows whether we can finally get him on the park for an extended period this year.

Agreed. Pittard also needs a big pre season as he is a stick figure and needs to hold his ground on the field as he gets too easily pushed out of the way.

Pittard would be one I would be tempted to say wingard as well

I just hope hartlett moves to a mid role if his body can hold and use his kick

You would think Gray, Monfries & Banner our small forwards, Pittard, Surjan &Russell our small defenders, Hatlett, Wingard Ebert, Boak, Broady & Kane our mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broady is a line breaker.

scaled.php

Broady didn't even average one bounce a game.

Our bounces stats are very depressing. The only players who averaged at least a bounce a game were Simon Phillips (from 1 game), Danyle Pearce, John McCarthy ( :() and Rodin. We've already lost two out of our only 3 good runners, we shouldn't lose the third if we can help it.

Interesting stats. Can we somehow package Tom Logan and David Rodin for Lewis Jetta?

Our bounces stats are very depressing. The only players who averaged at least a bounce a game were Simon Phillips (from 1 game), Danyle Pearce, John McCarthy ( :() and Rodin. We've already lost two out of our only 3 good runners, we shouldn't lose the third if we can help it.
Most of Pearce and Rohdens running bounces are sideways or backwards while they look for an option to give off to.

Gray, Butcher, Pittard, Hinckley, Burgess, new board, no president

smells like a fresh club to me

once we get rid of Westhoff more of the psychologically damaged people are gone, well, some

In early 2011 Jasper Pittard was Port's metre-eater. Hopefully with the new coaches and fitness program he's back bigger and better next year chewing up those metres like Musashi protein bars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pearce to Fremantle confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back