2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the conditions this is an ok standard. Commentary is a bit rubbish but meh. Emmett a bit of a mud duck.

If he is fit enough to play he should play. Cox is a liability with his lack if fitness. We need to win next week to have any chance of playing finals this year. If he makes way for Pearce the next week so be it. Someone needs to play on Dixon next week.

Yeah get omac in . If cox isnt fit , he isn’t fit.
The only reason you ll roll the dice on injured players is if you think they can still genuinely contribute and quite clearly that’s not the case with Brennan.
It’s lose /lose

Hell id play Davies ahead of him

Yeah get omac in . If cox isnt fit , he isn’t fit.
The only reason you ll roll the dice on injured players is if you think they can still genuinely contribute and quite clearly that’s not the case with Brennan.
It’s lose /lose

Hell id play Davies ahead of him
Cost us big time today. He can barely move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fuming
Me too. Johnson is another who's been given too many chances at the expense of other players in form at WAFL.

If Darcy and Cyclone are fit Id keep Voss in the team and drop Banners and the unlucky Reidy. Give Luke Jackson some time onball as a midfielder and extra ruck time to make rotations work. Id also make Johnson sub and play O'Driscol in 22.

Cox is injured. Id rather O'Mac even after just one game back than Cox. One of O'Mac or Davies has to play next week.

Last edited:
Emmett playing game ahead of Sturt also looks like a massively bad call in hindsight. Sturt's not setting the world on fire but he's been a solid contributor since coming into the team.
Sturt was terrific today. But yes. Picking another defensive player over a goal -kicker was not a great call. I must admit I expected a bit more from Emmett this year. We clearly need to look for a higher quality forward or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back