2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

The umpires denied him a good contested mark late in the game that he took near goals. Tabs was dirty as and denied a 4th goal.

Odin Jones is quite promising considering only his 3rd league game and the delayed start to the year. Took a good contested mark and also late a good mark on the lead out on the wing.
Didn't OJ play for the GArlic Muncher when we picked him up.
Didn't he play league for them?

Jones

2023 Rookie Draft selection Odin Jones is a key position player from West Perth. He has played largely in the ruck but can have an impact at either end of the ground. The 199cm tall missed the U18 championships with a knee injury but showed impressive form for the Falcons, averaging nearly 16 disposals a game while rating elite for intercept marks and contested possessions.

Jones

2023 Rookie Draft selection Odin Jones is a key position player from West Perth. He has played largely in the ruck but can have an impact at either end of the ground. The 199cm tall missed the U18 championships with a knee injury but showed impressive form for the Falcons, averaging nearly 16 disposals a game while rating elite for intercept marks and contested possessions.
Just colts for WP

Jones

Nup , no way , uh ah DO NOT start calling the poor bloke OJ

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you’re talking about MJ seen plenty of him in the second half. Brodie played his usual solid game with lots of clearances. Most promising for mine is NOD. I only watched second half but what he does is all class.
Next week in NOD on the wing and JOM sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we've hit the ruck jackpot again with Knoble. Not only did he beat Eastland in the ruck and cancel him out around the ground (and Eastland I rate as better than a number of back-up rucks on AFL lists.) he showed some work ball in hand that was astonishing. Some of his handballing in tight at stoppages was onballer like in its execution and creativity.

I reckon we've hit the ruck jackpot again with Knoble. Not only did he beat Eastland in the ruck and cancel him out around the ground (and Eastland I rate as better than a number of back-up rucks on AFL lists.) he showed some work ball in hand that was astonishing. Some of his handballing in tight at stoppages was onballer like in its execution and creativity.
100% agree. He's mobile enough, surprisingly decent hands on the ground and air (particularly for his age) and has excellent tapwork. Most importantly, he seems like an angry campaigner who hates losing and loves annoying the oppo.

Couple years away still but I reckon Darcy had better take his fitness as seriously as Caleb and Andy takes it

100% agree. He's mobile enough, surprisingly decent hands on the ground and air (particularly for his age) and has excellent tapwork. Most importantly, he seems like an angry campaigner who hates losing and loves annoying the oppo.

Couple years away still but I reckon Darcy had better take his fitness as seriously as Caleb and Andy takes it

Correct. He’s such a big unit too.
He could use Witts as a guide. He shapes as a similar style footballer

Will replace Tracey if he keeps up his exceptional wafl form
Apologies for coming in. I am a regular viewer on this post as I have an interest in Peel Thunder.

It appears however you may have put the mockers on JT or predicted the future. Either way not great news for the young fella, who has been excellent to watch throughout the year.

Apologies for coming in. I am a regular viewer on this post as I have an interest in Peel Thunder.

It appears however you may have put the mockers on JT or predicted the future. Either way not great news for the young fella, who has been excellent to watch throughout the year.
You know something we don't?

JT wasn't on our injury list

Edit: seems we just left him off the Injury list for whatever reason

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back