Peter Helliar - is he meant to be funny??

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaaaah, confusing me with arithmetic.......devilishly clever

Pay no attention to this guy.... He posts in The Limbo club. The Limbo club is aimed at the lowest common denominator.

If thats your attempt at humour (I know you'll come back and say you were dead serious) then you might have a bit of work to do yourself.

Roy & HG own anything that you'll ever do.

I could do a fantastic curry induced dump in the dunny and that would still be 100 times funnier than the entire combined efforts of Helliar & Roy & HG's career

Lowest common denominator comedy that appeals only to brainless bogans

I could do a fantastic curry induced dump in the dunny and that would still be 100 times funnier than the entire combined efforts of Helliar & Roy & HG's career

*Waits patiently for Crackers*

Sounds like you and dogboy here could team up and do some highbrow humour together. Something for the smart people among us.

Sounds like you and dogboy here could team up and do some highbrow humour together. Something for the smart people among us.

What is highbrow humour? Jokes about Wittgenstein, sherry and backgammon?

does anyone know if Helliar's ever played footy ?
he wasn't too bad in the legends from what I saw. At least he knew how to kick and mark.

Did he play juniors or something ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a weird sort of humor - in many ways it's similar to 'the office' tv show - personally I think it's funny, but I'm not suprised that there are plenty out there who don't find it funny at all.

Yeah I agree, it has a bit of 'the office' feel about it, I think he's pretty funny.

I feel sorry for any poor bastard that thinks Roy and HG are funny ...that is just sad :eek:

These are ridiculous statements ... who are you to be embarrassed for me for what I may or may not find humorous??

Stupid, stupid thread.

how is this not funny?

question asked to straughn
response: straughnie!!!!
response: straughnie!!! (one thumb up)
response: straughnie (2 thumbs up)

repeat.

"Straughnie" must be one of the least funny characters ever on australian tv and aimed at the dumbest of bogans. As someone said as funny as cancer. And comparisons to The Office? What a joke. Everytime I see that idiot on tv I want to slap him.

Hellier on Rove is amusing but "Straughnie" is just god awful.

does anyone know if Helliar's ever played footy ?
he wasn't too bad in the legends from what I saw. At least he knew how to kick and mark.

Did he play juniors or something ?

Mate are you silly. He played for Horsham and was taken in the draft by Collingwood, of course he played footy.

I saw some highlights of the E J Whitten game on the weekend, and can't quite get my head around what that fat effwit Peter Helliar was doing there..

I understand that the character he played has sort of something to do with football, but don't understand why the character was playing - and more to the point does anyone find anything this bloke does funny - he is less funny than Rove (and that is saying something), his ad for the womens gym is particularly unfunny and I saw an ad on the telly last night where he rated himself as some sort of lothario whilst advertising a pasta sauce...

What is he doing on televison???

Depends on your sense of humour I guess, but he never makes me laugh. I just don't find the guy funny. Dave Hughes is hilarious, but Peter Hellier is not my style at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Helliar - is he meant to be funny??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back