Game Day PF2: Joke Daniherpe's Fitzroy 'we hate the G' Folders vs Paddy Cripple's Brown Paper Bag '5poons' Flukers AKA the Fevola Cup (ft. J. 'Cessna' Denver)

How much will Carlscum lose by?

• 2-11 points - if only they'd kicked straighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What does The OP and Christmas trees have in common?
Their balls are just for decoration.

Anyhow tonight the Blie Flaggers will polish off those Brisbane Turds with style.

Vossy has never lost a final at the Gabba.

It's our destiny, our birthright !
We are not an insignificant pissant club which is pretty much what all non Victorian Clubs are FWIW

This one is for all the Carlton hating campaigners here

Its going to be so good to read all the melts and tears when it comes apparent that Carlton is Grand Final Bound.

images

I was going to wear my Werribee jumper to the pub today but Elmer has convinced me to get one of my lions ones out of my collection for today.

🦁

I was going to wear my Werribee jumper to the pub today but Elmer has convinced me to get one of my lions ones out of my collection for today.

🦁

That's a shame.
I have been using Pura as my driver in Crash Bandicoot racing lately too

pura-bandicoot-crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled.gif

tumblr_oriepq36Ns1u3fdy9o3_250.gif

Now I am going to change to Ripper Roo lol.

🦁
I have no idea why but when I was little someone gave me a Fitzroy guernsey with Paul Roos number on the back. I think I used to wear it to Vickick even though I wasn’t a supporter.

I wish I still had it.

On this basis and this alone I am Brisbane tonight and hopefully next week.

They can’t play at the MCG though so I have mixed feelings about them winning. And they have a lot of campaigners on their list.

That's a shame.
I have been using Pura as my driver in Crash Bandicoot racing lately too

pura-bandicoot-crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled.gif

tumblr_oriepq36Ns1u3fdy9o3_250.gif

Now I am going to change to Ripper Roo lol.
Lol
Thems fighting words!

I have no idea why but when I was little someone gave me a Fitzroy guernsey with Paul Roos number on the back. I think I used to wear it to Vickick even though I wasn’t a supporter.

I wish I still had it.

On this basis and this alone I am Brisbane tonight and hopefully next week.

They can’t play at the MCG though so I have mixed feelings about them winning. And they have a lot of campaigners on their list.
Yeah they do, but I can't think of one real likeable player that played/playing in the prelims. 🤔

I'm still laughing my head off at how Collingwood had to 'protect' little Naicos from the nasty GWS mids for 3/4 of a game last night...

Unfair Collingwood - playing with 2 subs all night...!!!

Naicos - THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME!!!! has already amassed more behalf step awards than Bryce Gibbs whole career...

LOL

Yeah they do, but I can't think of one real likeable player that played/playing in the prelims. 🤔

Sam Docherty battled cancer twice and is a real salt of the earth type. Always carries his baby daughter around in the rooms post game.

Would have thought from a Carlton perspective Doc would be well liked from neutrals .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Docherty battled cancer twice and is a real salt of the earth type. Always carries his baby daughter around in the rooms post game.

Would have thought from a Carlton perspective Doc would be well liked from neutrals .
Didn't know much about him to be honest.
It's good to see that his up and about after two cancer battles.

I'm still laughing my head off at how Collingwood had to 'protect' little Naicos from the nasty GWS mids for 3/4 of a game last night...

I’m laughing my head off at how you’re posting this in the Carltank game day Fred 😂

#rentfree

Last edited:

Change rooms are no places for babies. Don't mind Sam apart from this look at me behaviour.

What does The OP and Christmas trees have in common?
Their balls are just for decoration.

Anyhow tonight the Blie Flaggers will polish off those Brisbane Turds with style.

Vossy has never lost a final at the Gabba.

It's our destiny, our birthright !
We are not an insignificant pissant club which is pretty much what all non Victorian Clubs are FWIW

This one is for all the Carlton hating campaigners here

Its going to be so good to read all the melts and tears when it comes apparent that Carlton is Grand Final Bound.

images

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Back