Game Day PF2: Joke Daniherpe's Fitzroy 'we hate the G' Folders vs Paddy Cripple's Brown Paper Bag '5poons' Flukers AKA the Fevola Cup (ft. J. 'Cessna' Denver)

How much will Carlscum lose by?

• 2-11 points - if only they'd kicked straighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You literally have no life outside of this forum have you? Lol
3e4f5158283e4825619c41c6b9bc24bd_w200.gif

Voss will rue this loss .....

In the future, he will vow .....

"I should have played .....

Paddy Dow"

Carlton board.gif

Last edited:

Brisbane will win, but how good would it be for Collingwood if we get to play Carlton, the biggest loserds of the century, in a GF. :cool:

Hmmn. You finally got something right.

The Bluuuzz are so bad even Norf and their #wishbone spirit havent been as bad.

D/H Darcy, Lame Hame, Jabber Watson and Fivehead Daisy commentating this one, I might have to watch this with the sound turned off.

Either that or crank up some Tool to drown them out.

D/H Darcy, Lame Hame, Jabber Watson and Fivehead Daisy commentating this one, I might have to watch this with the sound turned off.

Either that or crank up some Tool to drown them out.
Why would you want more Tool. Reading what the Collingwood Tools post here is bad enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it's a bridge too far, but want to see the Blooz get through now, as I don't trust the Bears whatsoever at the MCG.
Huge all-vic granny, with either the Pies to join * and blooz on 16flags, or the blooz to beat * to the 17th flag.

Game Day PF2: Joke Daniherpe's Fitzroy 'we hate the G' Folders vs Paddy Cripple's Brown Paper Bag '5poons' Flukers AKA the Fevola Cup (ft. J. 'Cessna' Denver)

Back