Remove this Banner Ad

Jebus

All Australian
May 31, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Photos Photos Photos

Helloo again everyone, time for the photos for those who didn't get to watch the game. I'm guessing most saw it on TV this week, but it doesn't hurt to upload them anyway.

I had some requests to get more photo's of the stadium, but the lighting wasn't the best and the game was too exciting so I only managed a few unfortunately.

Enjoy

- Stefan

P.S. Trevor Marmalade.....if you want to take another photo just ask :D

1. High 5
KvsC_01.jpg

2. It's always good to relive the losing teams sign
KvsC_02.jpg

3. Lots of respect for the people involved in creating the banner and setting it up every game.
KvsC_18.jpg

4. Kangaroo love. You can't buy that in a store... or can you?
KvsC_03.jpg

5. Lower didn't perform amazingly in the back line, but he gets an A for effort.
KvsC_04.jpg

6. Pull up those shorts Azza, you have another 3 quarters yet. And more evidence that Thommo is attracted to Campbell.
KvsC_05.jpg

7. Pratty
KvsC_06.jpg

8. Always scary when a Rocca gets the ball in their hands
KvsC_07.jpg

9. Pratty working hard again
KvsC_08.jpg

10. This is why Petrie had vegimite on his toast this morning.
KvsC_09.jpg

11. Lets pretend this is a magpie..... Oh look at the lost little magpie *pokes and laughs*.
KvsC_10.jpg

12. I think at this stage I was on my feet yelling "JUST TAKE THE DAMN SHOT!!!!"
KvsC_11.jpg

13. What a feeling, what a damn feeling. Can't remember such a dramatic ending. The game went for 5 minutes longer than I thought it would.
KvsC_12.jpg

14. All in a days work
KvsC_13.jpg

15. Thommo with his goofy smile haha, and what's that in the background? Pratty? what are you doing? Don't hug that man, he was nearly the death of us!
KvsC_14.jpg

16. Corey giving gifts to the crowd, and acknowledging their cheering efforts. Good to see.
KvsC_15.jpg

17. This little devil almost jumped on me while i was standing next to the tree taking a photo. Gave me a fright he did.
KvsC_16.jpg

18. Crowd / Stadium shot. It was nice and noisy, just as it should be.
KvsC_17.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the photos.

Awesome Work again Mate.

Well done again Jebus. I enjoy the photos. Unfortunately I can't get to many (if any) games this season so your photos are greatly appreciated.

When I do go I like to take a photo of the final scoreboard, if we win, to email to my opposition supporting mates :D

Definitely puts you right there, can almost taste the beer.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice pictures. now if i can only get something about the fairfax kangaroos on the banner, that would be great.
timmy

Remove this Banner Ad

Photos: North Vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back