Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we need to have a third tall alongside of him and Esava, mostly because we lack those mid-sized marking option forwards. Shrimps like Evans (and McEntee) give us no aerial presence at all. I’d prefer a fit Marshall over Dixon, but Marshall looked close to concussion about three times tonight from normal footy incidents. You can’t risk that in a prelim, just as Dixon will be a massive liability too.

Perhaps a fit Burton to play across HF at least gives us a bit of height forward of centre.

I think we need to have a third tall alongside of him and Esava, mostly because we lack those mid-sized marking option forwards. Shrimps like Evans (and McEntee) give us no aerial presence at all. I’d prefer a fit Marshall over Dixon, but Marshall looked close to concussion about three times tonight from normal footy incidents. You can’t risk that in a prelim, just as Dixon will be a massive liability too.

Perhaps a fit Burton to play across HF at least gives us a bit of height forward of centre.
Play Lord or Dante then.

Does anyone have any secret methods to forcibly increase Georgiades’ height by 5cm?
Ask Lionel Messi. He took HGH as an 11 year old after a doctor said he hadn't grown much in the previous few years and was way behind in his development. He had to administer it himself putting large injections into his leg, and still has the scares.

Our mids just need to learn to look for him on the lead more often. Hitting him twice in a row on the lead to start the 4th was excellent. It's a shame Dixon will come back in because Georgiades really thrived in a more dynamic forward line.
Georgiades has kicked heaps of goals with Dixon in the forward line (and no Marshall).

3 against Carlton, 4 against Swans, 3 against Richmond.

Your ramblings and rants about this issue are actually insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our mids just need to learn to look for him on the lead more often. Hitting him twice in a row on the lead to start the 4th was excellent. It's a shame Dixon will come back in because Georgiades really thrived in a more dynamic forward line.
Drew hit him twice, and Rioli and JHF once each.

Ask Lionel Messi. He took HGH as an 11 year old after a doctor said he hadn't grown much in the previous few years and was way behind in his development. He had to administer it himself putting large injections into his leg, and still has the scares.
All HGH will do is speed up the rate that you reach your genetically predetermined height. You might be able to squeeze in an extra cm. At the same time as it speeds up your growth, it speeds up the fusing of the growth plates in your long bones. As yet there is no drug that can increase one's stature. It would make Mitch bulk up more quickly, but he seems to be doing fine by himself.

There is a cosmetic surgery procedure where the nails are inserted into the femur which contain a magnetic motor. Once a day a magnetic field is applied which forces the bone and soft tissues in the area to lenghen by about 1mm. It can take 1 to 2 years to resume normal sporting activity. Of course this is likely to negatively impact a professional athlete who spends a lot of his time kicking balls too.
https://www.limblength.org/conditions/short-stature/

All in all I really can't see that 2cm is going to make a lot of difference to Mitch. His leap and athleticism will offset most difficulties he may encounter at being slightly shorter KPF. I'm guessing we are probably going to always require a modern day KPF height wise to take the no 1 KPD. but that's alright. Mitch is going to be a nightmare match up for years to come with his leap, leading, and ability to take a contested mark. His goalkicking yips seem to have been well and truly sorted too. He is at 59% GA this year.

It is ironic that only a generation ago he would have been a lock at CHF or FF. 1cm taller than Lockett and the same height as Wayne Carey (192cm)

Georgiades has kicked heaps of goals with Dixon in the forward line (and no Marshall).

3 against Carlton, 4 against Swans, 3 against Richmond.

Your ramblings and rants about this issue are actually insane.
'Ramblings and rants' lol. Scorch has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

'Ramblings and rants' lol. Scorch has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.
I always find it funny when you regress to personal abuse instead of coming up with anything resembling an argument supported by facts or reason.

It shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I've presented clear data that shows Georgiades performances have been strong with Dixon in the side. You've shown nothing except weak personal insults.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back