Player Watch Pick #29 (2012) - Tom Clurey

Remove this Banner Ad

The jaw injury to Cluzza is a real shame as he has been in arguably the best form of his career, we didn't have many injuries to key players last year but geez we are def making up for it this season.

Yeah, I've been a bit of a critic of Clurey in the past but he's having a stellar season, definitely the best of his career. It's disappointing.

"ran out of legs" in his first SANFL game makes me worry with a 5 day break and a step up to a top 2 side

Wonder whether they will go with him this week or give him another week in the magoos

Can anyone confirm he looked underdone? Unusual given he wouldn't have stopped running and he's one of the fittest At the club.

"ran out of legs" in his first SANFL game makes me worry with a 5 day break and a step up to a top 2 side

Wonder whether they will go with him this week or give him another week in the magoos
If by ran out of legs you mean kicked 2 goals in the last quarter and won the last crucial clearance then sure.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This to me screamed he was going to be first picked all year ahead of McKenzie.

But then..... he goes and hurts his knee and might not leave the SANFL for the year.

Weird call. 4 years to go for a fringe key back is way too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #29 (2012) - Tom Clurey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back