Pick 42 for Myles Krakouer?

Remove this Banner Ad

There has been no mention of Myles Krakouer recently. Hawthon has chosen Travis Tuck and Essendon will choose Jay Neagle but It now looks as though that North will overlook Myles Krakouer. A bit of a shame really but a rookie listing now seems more likely.

KangaBriff said:
There has been no mention of Myles Krakouer recently. Hawthon has chosen Travis Tuck and Essendon will choose Jay Neagle but It now looks as though that North will overlook Myles Krakouer. A bit of a shame really but a rookie listing now seems more likely.
Have all of your 87 posts been about Myles Krakouer?

I haven't seen such a fuss made over a player who isn't very good since Picioane was delisted!

I have just read 'the permission to train list' and Myles Krakouer is training with Melbourne. He could be a chance for our rookie list?

KangaBriff said:
I have just read 'the permission to train list' and Myles Krakouer is training with Melbourne. He could be a chance for our rookie list?

I would think he would be a chance for there rookie last bro, his old man is working there so put it together and i think myles may be on there rookie list in 2006. He wont get a spot on ours, 2 of our spots are filled and it doesnt look like we will part take in it.

Myles "Jelana Dokic" Krakouer and Phil "Damir Dokic" Krakouer?

Walk away, not worth the hassle, good luck to both.

From memory, didn't Krakouer seek special permission to be eligible for last years draft even though he was too young? Wasn't picked up then and after watching a bit of him down at the Chargers this season, there are many boys with more ability than him. I am not saying he is a dud, but clubs could do better with many of the boys who missed out already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

URCH_CRUNCH said:
I would think he would be a chance for there rookie last bro, his old man is working there so put it together and i think myles may be on there rookie list in 2006. He wont get a spot on ours, 2 of our spots are filled and it doesnt look like we will part take in it.

What is your source that we won't take part? Please don't say 'we made a loss so we won't' unless you really know.

Melly017 said:
Myles "Jelana Dokic" Krakouer and Phil "Damir Dokic" Krakouer?

Walk away, not worth the hassle, good luck to both.
Na, Damir would be a great acquisition to the NMFC. Make him Communications Manager and have him call the AFL a "Crime Organisation" after the dud draw they gave us for the upcoming season.

Everybody knows now that the rookie draft isn't a joke and it's a good chance to pick up a player virtually for "free" outside the draft. I think JYD would mortgage his left nut to make sure we had the money to pay for a couple of rookies.

KangaBriff said:
Haha, you are obsessed. Let it go, let it go...

Myles will line up for Frankston this year.

Will give him the opportunity to show what he has.

Really looking forward to him lining up against Tassie and North Ballarat, if he can break in to the senior side.

Dolphin said:
Myles will line up for Frankston this year.

Will give him the opportunity to show what he has.

Really looking forward to him lining up against Tassie and North Ballarat, if he can break in to the senior side.
why?

Groucho said:
Nobody picked him up. Not even as a rookie.
Frankston picked him up which means that he will play in the same, if not better, structure than a Rookie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 42 for Myles Krakouer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back