Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

the rozee haters point is that he plays well when we smash a team. thats the point. and he goes quiet against good teams

I don't think we were exact "smashing" the bulldogs in the first..

The same people will clap JHF on the back even though he only got rolling in the 2nd half once the game was put to bed

Atleast be consistent

As I said, he (and butters) set the standard early

Rozee haters awfully quiet...

Think he led his side better than bont did.

18 touches in the first quarter set the standard

Everyone knows he can play like that occasionally, including the 'Rozee haters'. The challenge is do it more often and more particularly do it against the good teams in the big games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are supporters who don’t like Rozee? Insane

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Absolutely mind boggling.
Everyone knows he can play like that occasionally, including the 'Rozee haters'. The challenge is do it more often and more particularly do it against the good teams in the big games.
He does it regularly enough in fairness. He’s made All Australian team selections more than Ollie Wines already despite having played half the amount of games.

Bro in 2023 he polled 9 coaches votes against the eventual premiers Collingwood. Was that supposed to be him flat tracking?
Lifting in big games has never been a problem exclusive to him. It's a club wide issue. Butters has done the exact same thing. People already writing him off as a bad captain are complete bonkers.
I reckon most of the haters are Ken’s supporters looking for someone else to blame.

Played a ripping game today. Went head to head with Bont, collected 18 disposals in the first quarter and saw Bont banished to the forward line. One of the reasons we smashed them was Rozee.

Forget the silly arguments, he was super today.

Rozee has the ability to kick accurately around his body over 40m. Makes him really dangerous around goals.

Sorry, but it is damned silly blaming Rozee or any of the players for the inconsistent mess the club is in. Doing this we fall into the same trap the Vic Media has fallen into - blaming the list.

We won't know how good Roses is as a captain until we have a decent coach group.

He had a ripper of a game today. Take nothing away from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back