Pick the ins and outs this week v Collingwood and win a prize

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite Stanley being in the bests for the VFL and the fact that I'd like to see him, I just don't see it. I simply can't see it happening.

OUT: Geary, Pattison
IN: Koschitzke, Goddard

Structure>Form is my thinking.

Yes, you're probably right.

Except for Plugger35 who legitimately thinks Patto should be dropped for Rhys. ;)

Well I have to get Stanley back into the team somehow.:D

To be honest I didn't watch the Brisbane game (only listened to the radio coverage) so I didn't see Pattison's game. By all reports he seemed to go OK so I wouldn't be against him staying in the side, just think Stanley has more to offer as a key forward.

Ideally Kosi will be fit anyway, in which case he'll probably replace Pattison.

I think mine was already taken so I have to pick again.

I'll go for Patto to get the chop. Might not be the best to play him in a real top4 clash.

Out Patto, Steven, Dempster

In Goddard, Kosi, Clarke

according to the official injury list clarke is out for 1 more week. and then i assume he would to go back into the vfl to gain touch.

Logic hat on.

BJ is an automatic in.

No way Dempster gets dropped with Collingwood's multiple mid/small forwards.

Kosi sounds doubtful, but I wouldn't be surprised someone has pulled up far too sore from the Gabba, so we'll roll the dice and go with.

In: Goddard

Out: Gardiner

Schneider looked really sore towards the end. And seeing as probably everything else has been taken:

IN: Goddard
OUT: Schneider

This was my thinking as well, but he did jam home a goal after his painful episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a quick look and not one person thought Ben McEvoy would be ommitted. Shows how suprising tonights selections are.

Not as big for mine, one of McEvoy or Patto were going to be dropped simply because bringing 3 rucks only works rarely.

I went more on where the deficiencies are as opposed to what teh changes were most likely to be, we've lost the clearances and contested ball for the last couple games so figured it'd be easier to sacrifice a couple outside mids for some inside out ones, which ultimately mandated a like for like swap.

I'm hoping not to win anyway. :p But yeah, a ruckman was definitely getting dropped this week, especially on the back of Kosi coming in (in all liklihood at the time), simply a question of who it was.

I heard Kosi is a 50/50 to play this week.
and if he does pull up sore, and McEvoy takes his place...

I WIN!!!:D:D:D

cue the cheesy inspirational music!!!
[YOUTUBE]54_NJVoBHmA[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick the ins and outs this week v Collingwood and win a prize

Remove this Banner Ad

Back