"Picks 4 to 20 are a raffle"

Remove this Banner Ad

Graham Cornes is not qualified to speak on this subject. His opinion counts for nothing and under no circumstances should he be listened to on anything to do with the 2008 National Draft.

Just a Quicky guys,
A boy by the name of Xavier Gotch 17yrs old 176cm 79kg he is one to watch in the 2008 draft he has silky skills and is very quick and smart, playing for Oakleigh Chargers since last year came runnner up B&F at only 16. Remember the name Xavier Gotch, De La Salle.

Regards,
The Vision top 4 09!

I disagree with this...

I dont think the top 3 are complete standouts..

Hartlett isnt that far off the top 3 - if not on par..

I see this year very much like last year ...very, very good top 6-7 and then a pretty even 12 guys next.

Freo had pick 7 last year and we knew it was going to be Masten, Myers, Palmer or Ebert.

If I was Port, Essendon or Carlton - it is just the matter of picking up whoever is left.

I still think Melb should go the way of Hurley or Rich, Melb need strengthening in a lot of places. Hurley can start down back and work his way forward in future seasons ...I just don't think they have the luxury of waiting for a Watts. Rich would play for them in 2009 and has excellent skills.

From a Freo perspective Eagles take Rich, we take Nat or Harltett ...Eagles take Nat, we take Rich or Hartlett.

The top 7 clubs in the draft will be far more concerned with who they take in
the 2nd round.

Melb and the Eagles have picked a great year for a 2nd round PP - their will be quality available.

Just a Quicky guys,
A boy by the name of Xavier Gotch 17yrs old 176cm 79kg he is one to watch in the 2008 draft he has silky skills and is very quick and smart, playing for Oakleigh Chargers since last year came runnner up B&F at only 16. Remember the name Xavier Gotch, De La Salle.

Regards,
The Vision top 4 09!

Thaks Gotchy.

To say picks 4-20 is a bit silly and I doubt Graham Cornes would have spent a lot of time sitting down and watching tapes of the all draft prospects. Different recruiters see things differently, and really it only matters what they think.

To say picks 4-20 is a bit silly and I doubt Graham Cornes would have spent a lot of time sitting down and watching tapes of the all draft prospects. Different recruiters see things differently, and really it only matters what they think.
Spot on!
That is why it is so hard to know who will go where!
And why it makes it fun to try and guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Picks 4 to 20 are a raffle"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back