Autopsy Pies go down to Hawks 101-67

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when do we change and "begin"? It's been 5 years now and looking like 6? Are you admitting there is no start to our river? When and how are things going to improve?
The darkest hours are just before dawn.

Unfortunately dawn was las year when we re-signed Buckley for 2 years.

And it’s already dark again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We must accept finite disappointment , but never lose infinite hope.

We’ll win or lose next week within two goals.

And that's not good enough, you can't get belted by a middling team and then be competitive against a flag contender and not expect questions about consistency.

BTW this club never answers those questions, just deflects them with the poise of a veteran polly. This club better get off its high horse and start addressing the reality - thought they were during the offseason with all the changes but nah nothin's changed same BS as the last 5 years and no accountability.

Unfortunately dawn was las year when we re-signed Buckley for 2 years.

And it’s already dark again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it was dawn the year before that and the year before that ........................ Perpetual darkness, unless things change at the top expect this.

And that's not good enough, you can't get belted by a middling team and then be competitive against a flag contender and not expect questions about consistency.

BTW this club never answers those questions, just deflects them with the poise of a veteran polly. This club better get off its high horse and start addressing the reality - thought they were during the offseason with all the changes but nah nothin's changed same BS as the last 5 years and no accountability.

Take that advice for yourself mate.

You alluded to the same thing 2 years ago, the club has spruiked this for the last 5. Long night and it's still night time
Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.

You see light? Wow that is the epitome of blind optimism right there or you're in denial but see us for what we are - a basket case.
When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.

Are you onto quotes.com? Geez jmac, I admire your unrelenting ability to find the light, but last night was dire. No amount of positive, uplifting quotes will get us out of this abyss.

Are you onto quotes.com? Geez jmac, I admire your unrelenting ability to find the light, but last night was dire. No amount of positive, uplifting quotes will get us out of this abyss.
wiseoldsayings.com
They have some good ones!

What about this one?
Only in the darkness can you see the stars

Problem is we’ve been doing this for years. Even in Mick’s era. I think I can remember towelling up Geelong at the G early in the season but reckon got done the next. Even 2016 with Cloke vs GWS. So it’s the way Collingwood work and has been for years barring 2010-2011.

I've got a couple.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Or:

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling.

Or:

Giving up doesnt always mean you are weak, sometimes it means you are shit and you finally recognise it.

(OK, I made the last one up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back