List Mgmt. Player Ages Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So please hear me out

I don't know if we can but can we make a play for Daisy Thomas?

- His value right now is low due to his injury.

- Collingwood need a ruckman as Jolly is no spring chicken.

- Collingwood need another tall forward to play with Cloke as lynch was a quick bandaid because they thought the could push for a flag this year plus lynch is old as well.

- The only thing that I can think of that might stop us is our salary cap.

Bellchambers + first round = Daisy?

Bellchambers + Gumby = Daisy?

Gumby + first round = Daisy?

Bellchambers + Gumby + second round = Daisy?

Thoughts??????
Or am I dreaming

I don't know if we would bother unless a player wanted out and we wanted to be adequately compensated. The club has made no secret of it's desire for internal development of it's players rather than bringing in outsiders (Goddard was a lucky windfall in that it cost us nothing in terms of picks/trades), and I think they'll want to continue that way. We've shown we can identify and develop young talent, I'm not sure why we need a Yarran or a Thomas. It's not like there are gaping holes in the team structure that need to be filled ASAP for us to move forward.

hahaha

and people call me a troll

They are so far ahead of Yarran it's not funny. Zaka averages more kicks than Yarran does possessions, and more effective possessions than Yarran does possessions. So tell me how Yarran is an "elite outside mid". The same with Harley Bennell. Seriously, **** off, you've obviously got no clue

They are so far ahead of Yarran it's not funny. Zaka averages more kicks than Yarran does possessions, and more effective possessions than Yarran does possessions. So tell me how Yarran is an "elite outside mid". The same with Harley Bennell. Seriously, **** off, you've obviously got no clue

b-bbut yarran is fast and elite

So please hear me out

I don't know if we can but can we make a play for Daisy Thomas?

- His value right now is low due to his injury.

- Collingwood need a ruckman as Jolly is no spring chicken.

- Collingwood need another tall forward to play with Cloke as lynch was a quick bandaid because they thought the could push for a flag this year plus lynch is old as well.

- The only thing that I can think of that might stop us is our salary cap.

Bellchambers + first round = Daisy?

Bellchambers + Gumby = Daisy?

Gumby + first round = Daisy?

Bellchambers + Gumby + second round = Daisy?

Thoughts??????
Or am I dreaming

He's a FA in any event but that last one would make me absolutely murderous with rage

This x1000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we trade Bellchambers to the filth I would be ropable. We'd need to get another ruckman (Longer?) via trade and draft another ruck, probably Sikora.

what about...

Hooker/Pears - West Coast
Brown (WC) - St Kilda
Dal Santo (StK) - Essendon

Ridiculously favours us. No way that'll happen

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Player Ages Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back