Player Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny Meyer - played Coburg ressies a couple of weeks back, did he play on the weekend? I only go by what I get from Eye of the Tiger

Anyone seen him play and how he went?

How's Gourdis going?

Rated highly by a few here and he slipped big time. Seemed a coup when you got him in the RD.

Some speculated The Dogs would pick him with #5, so I'm interested to know how he's progressing.

How's Gourdis going?

Rated highly by a few here and he slipped big time. Seemed a coup when you got him in the RD.

Some speculated The Dogs would pick him with #5, so I'm interested to know how he's progressing.

He's playing well in the Coburg reserves, as he should be really, has a good head on his shoulders and his defensive work is improving quickly. Still needs to work on disposal but looks a good longterm prospect from a PSD pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one other thing:
this is really pissing me off
what the hell is going on with danny meyer? is he just that crap that hes not even playing in coburg? some "new gavin wanganeen"

ok thanks
still havent seen him amongst their best wth is with him apart from injuries

THats about it. Started playing Coburg reserves 3 weeks ago but the bye was a week in there too I think.

Time is definitely not on his side.

I'll watch with interest Rawlings report on EOTT about him for sure.

Can anyone tell me updates on andy collins??? seen a few reports from the coburg tigers, he has been in the bests for a few weeks with a couple of goals... any1 reckon he will get a game in the near future???

We bloody hope so!

Most people want to see what he can do and all reports have been positive in recent weeks about him as you say.

Maybe he just has to do what Jack Riewoldt had to do last year and knock on Terry's office door every hour of the day asking if he'll be in the side this week to get a game. :D

sorry to barge into your thread and yes this a dream team question
but hopefully someone can answer this
how long do you think jake king will be out for?
was it a serious hamstring or just a strain?

hey guys we looked good yeaterday against port...
how far away is big will and rainsey...
aswell why haven't we brought rance, connirs and collins into the team...
connors looked good late last year..
wat is going on

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back