Player X or Player Y (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a push, Masten. But I think Shiels is a better option than both.

Maxwell/S. Stevens v Duffield/Ladson?

I would go with the second option because you get one keeper. Maxwell and Stevens havn't really proved to be keepers yet. If you could, get maybe one of Waters or Kennelly ahead of Ladson.

Lobbe and Davis.

There just isn't a spot for Jackson after Rd 1. Chaplin will return from suspension and our future backline star will have to bide his time.

Glad I read that post, helped me with something I've been considering :thumbsu:

A couple to finish my midfielders & backs off.

Gibbs or Ablett/Swan (Already have Bartel Mitchell Ball + ??)

Shoenmakers or Ladson/Waters (Have my Bench now sorted so trying to keep the 7th back to $180,000< )

^Chappy has looked good last couple of weeks. Anyone else think he can back to that 20 disposal-late 2007 form?

ROK or Goodes

and Jobe Watson or anyone of that similar price?

^Chappy has looked good last couple of weeks. Anyone else think he can back to that 20 disposal-late 2007 form?

ROK or Goodes

and Jobe Watson or anyone of that similar price?

I would rate them as:

ROK
Watson
Goodes - he seems to start slow, like Jonathon Brown.

Different Positions but Sam Fisher vs Luke Ball?

I dont really like didak or ROK, both will get tagged more this year imo but if i had to choose one ROK

Hill v seaby v nicnat v Mcevoy, money isnt an issue!

^ Hille. Looking good so far. Don't like NicNat or Macca's TOG situations.

Goddard/Hall (as 7th forward) vs Fisher/Campbell, Mayne or Ballantyne

I dont really like didak or ROK, both will get tagged more this year imo but if i had to choose one ROK

Hill v seaby v nicnat v Mcevoy, money isnt an issue!

Hille. Don't get NicNat or Mcevoy for the reasons above, and don't get Seaby because even though he will be the #1 ruck, he will still score low. Won't increase in value by much, whereas Hille is looking very good and should play round 1.

Danger, Boyd and Brown i reckon, Too many question marks over Armitage and how he will score with a full strength Saints side.

My dilemma is whether to go with Trengove in mids and James Kelly in the backs or Liam Shiels in the mids and Malceski in the backs.

Option 1 means 1 less upgrade required but leaves me playing 3 rookies in the middle whilst option 2 leaves me with a likely 2 upgrades.

Danger, Boyd and Brown i reckon, Too many question marks over Armitage and how he will score with a full strength Saints side.

My dilemma is whether to go with Trengove in mids and James Kelly in the backs or Liam Shiels in the mids and Malceski in the backs.

Option 1 means 1 less upgrade required but leaves me playing 3 rookies in the middle whilst option 2 leaves me with a likely 2 upgrades.

defs option one. will shiels even be best 22 in a full strength hawks team, same goes for malceski at the swans. Malceski failed horrible last year and burnt my team... wont be trusting him again.

Pavlich or Harvey?

Pissed off harveys 0 game didnt count towards his average, otherwise he would of been a lock no doubt with 6ppg less average.

defs option one. will shiels even be best 22 in a full strength hawks team, same goes for malceski at the swans. Malceski failed horrible last year and burnt my team... wont be trusting him again.

Pavlich or Harvey?

Pissed off harveys 0 game didnt count towards his average, otherwise he would of been a lock no doubt with 6ppg less average.

Pavlich by a mile

gia or higgins or a better option (enter here)

and

zielball or hall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that too, but then i realized my forwards weren't that good: Riewoldt, ROK, Gia, Gray, Ziebell, Ballantyne and Wright.
i wouldnt say they are bad but you seem to banking on the midpricers all to improve
i have never really seen the big deal on gray but thats just me
balla seems to be injury prone and with freos forward line, i can see lots of inconsistancy besides pav of course
wright i think is a good and unique choice but one or two bad games and he will lose his spot and the roos
but has had a great nab so far so should be right up there

in summary i think you need a safer forward line as the rookies up forward are pretty line on but i dont think adding dangerfield to that forward line is going to make it any better

Gia at that price range. That's if you don't already have.

Sandilands/Broughton

v

Clark/Duffield

sandilands and if u got the money upgrade to grimes. moving to the midfield this year and not many people have him. good roughie!!
but first option is looking better clark will get alot more attention this year

higgins and mclean
or
gibbs and dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back