Player X vs Player Y Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone other than these 2 flogs?

haha, like it LR. Good to have you back on board.

I'm gonna say Beams for the first one. Putting aside the fact that Sharrod is a little girl who runs like a ****** I think Beams is a better option. Seems to get more chances too, with Sharrod generally playing up forward on a flank.

Have you considered Sidebottom? Big raps on this bloke. Personally think he's better than the other two. Much smarter with his ball use and tends to have good disposal efficiency which is always good. Not to mention the massive praise a lot of big names have given this bloke, ala Shane Crawford.

The second one is tough, I'd probably go with Murphy only because I know almost nothing of the Porp. However, I'm not a massive fan of these particular mid-rangers, both seem injury prone and only likely to average 80 or so. Maybe look at Yarran or even someone cheaper like Mitch Duncan, Ryan Gamble or another rookie. Seems like better value for money for mine.

Just my 2 cents

haha, like it LR. Good to have you back on board.

I'm gonna say Beams for the first one. Putting aside the fact that Sharrod is a little girl who runs like a ****** I think Beams is a better option. Seems to get more chances too, with Sharrod generally playing up forward on a flank.

Have you considered Sidebottom? Big raps on this bloke. Personally think he's better than the other two. Much smarter with his ball use and tends to have good disposal efficiency which is always good. Not to mention the massive praise a lot of big names have given this bloke, ala Shane Crawford.

The second one is tough, I'd probably go with Murphy only because I know almost nothing of the Porp. However, I'm not a massive fan of these particular mid-rangers, both seem injury prone and only likely to average 80 or so. Maybe look at Yarran or even someone cheaper like Mitch Duncan, Ryan Gamble or another rookie. Seems like better value for money for mine.

Just my 2 cents

I think Supercoach have missed out on a gem here by leaving Steele Sidebottom as midfield only option, would be picked in nearly 90% of teams if he were named like he plays, as a forward/midfielder.

I was actually going to pick him but already have Pendles/Krakouer, three is pushing it but he is such a classy player..

Franklin or Rioli + 65grand to upgrade some rookies?

I think Buddy is in for a big year, but then again can anyone see Cyril averaging close to Buddy this year, plus im sure Buddy will be suspended for a couple of games somewhere throughout the year. Thanks for any input guys.

Franklin or Rioli + 65grand to upgrade some rookies?

I think Buddy is in for a big year, but then again can anyone see Cyril averaging close to Buddy this year, plus im sure Buddy will be suspended for a couple of games somewhere throughout the year. Thanks for any input guys.

Rioli looks set for a big year, not sure if he will better Franklin (my money is on Franklin) but if it means you can get another premium elsewhere, than Rioli might be a better option.

definalty choose sidebottom, goodes is getting old and going to be playing more foward than in the midefeild, unless he kicks alot more goals his price and scores will most definalty drop

in other thoughts im unsure who to pick for my midfeild rookies have gaff and polec but thinking of atley and wallis hoping they can get games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

definalty choose sidebottom, goodes is getting old and going to be playing more foward than in the midefeild, unless he kicks alot more goals his price and scores will most definalty drop

in other thoughts im unsure who to pick for my midfeild rookies have gaff and polec but thinking of atley and wallis hoping they can get games

I would keep Polec, but probably get rid of Gaff. He hasnt impressed that much over the pre season. Wallis would be a better option than Atley, he should slot into the side and showed in the TAC cup that he knows how to score supercoach points.

From all reports Libba is ahead of Wallis at the moment and is likely to get more games.

Libba is finding more of the pill than Wallis atm, but Wallis still strikes me as a better option. His disposal seems better as well as composure.

Rioli V O'keefe V S Johnson

I'd go Rioli for sure.

Which leads on to my own question...
Buddy or Cyril?

I'm thinking Buddy will score slightly bigger, with some huge scores involved. But Cyril is looking great and is a bit cheaper.

I'd go Rioli for sure.

Which leads on to my own question...
Buddy or Cyril?

I'm thinking Buddy will score slightly bigger, with some huge scores involved. But Cyril is looking great and is a bit cheaper.

Franklin has generally been a slow starter, I am thinking he could be a perfect upgrade target.

my sc league number is 822315, pls anyone feel free to join

Got about $380k for one midfielder. Was thinking either Vince, Ling, Hill, Foley. Anyone got any thoughts on it? Or any better options at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back