Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurn for me. always plays it out the back. plenty of kicks. sc score always higher than dt.
Currently have Hurn @ D4. Thinking that Grimes may have similar avg if healthy and save 36k. Duffield can put up some good numbers too...ask JM.

Currently have Hurn @ D4. Thinking that Grimes may have similar avg if healthy and save 36k. Duffield can put up some good numbers too...ask JM.

LOL!

Duffield made the Judd_Magic All Australian spud team the other day.

Jiska was on the selection panel too. :)

cotchin or Rockliff this time mate if the other one was so easy

This is a tougher one for sure mate.

I'd go Rockcliff only cause I don't think he will get tagged as much as Cotchin.

Can't go wrong with both though I reckon. You'd want them both in your team at some stage during the season. :thumbsu:

Here's my one.

Lobbe and Suckling

vs

Leuenburger and Webster.

Could also pick Griffiths over Webster too.

Both Webster and Griffiths have been outstanding in NAB Challenge. :cool:

I can see Webster getting the ball alot as it will be in the Saints back half heaps and he is apparently going to be the saints go to man out of the backline.

Is also a beautiful kick and disposer of the ball too.

Here's my one.

Lobbe and Suckling

vs

Leuenburger and Webster.

Could also pick Griffiths over Webster too.

Both Webster and Griffiths have been outstanding in NAB Challenge. :cool:

I can see Webster getting the ball alot as it will be in the Saints back half heaps and he is apparently going to be the saints go to man out of the backline.

Is also a beautiful kick and disposer of the ball too.
I'm fairly sure you answered your own question :p 2nd option

Don't know much about Webster but he's coming into the conversations round here a it lately. Griffiths is interesting. Booming kick who'll have early JS whilst Maric is out. Will probably be R2 to Hampson for the interim. He's been in & out of my side and I currently can't fit him in. But I'm trying to convert Laidler into him. Problem is, I'm tweaking too much to make that change.

Another one who think will do well off halfback and get plenty of ball is Andrejs Everett. Price is a little awkward but if I had the choice of him or Suckling, I'd take a punt on spider jr.

To answer your question I'd go Luey/Webster or Griffiths.

Don't know much about Webster but he's coming into the conversations round here a it lately. Griffiths is interesting. Booming kick who'll have early JS whilst Maric is out. Will probably be R2 to Hampson for the interim. He's been in & out of my side and I currently can't fit him in. But I'm trying to convert Laidler into him. Problem is, I'm tweaking too much to make that change.

Another one who think will do well off halfback and get plenty of ball is Andrejs Everett. Price is a little awkward but if I had the choice of him or Suckling, I'd take a punt on spider jr.

To answer your question I'd go Luey/Webster or Griffiths.

Would you go Burger over Ryder if you could?

Just wondering how Bellchambers will affect Ryder coming back.

I love Burger but hate how spud West is going to be playing in the same side. :rolleyes:

Would you go Burger over Ryder if you could?

Just wondering how Bellchambers will affect Ryder coming back.

I love Burger but hate how spud West is going to be playing in the same side. :rolleyes:
I can but I've still chosen Ryder. Higher ceiling IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have you got suckling?
No. Think he might be a vest candidate whilst they ease him in.

Current backs are:
Mitchell, Hanley, KSimpson, Hurn, LMac, Laidler (Langford, Georgiou)

No. Think he might be a vest candidate whilst they ease him in.

Current backs are:
Mitchell, Hanley, KSimpson, Hurn, LMac, Laidler (Langford, Georgiou)

Can you afford to turn Laidler into Webster mate?

I think Webster has better job security than Laidler and the potential to score more too. ;)

My backline now is Mitchell, McVeigh, Simpson, Enright, Webster, McDonald (Clurey, Langdon)

Can you afford to turn Laidler into Webster mate?

I think Webster has better job security than Laidler and the potential to score more too. ;)

My backline now is Mitchell, McVeigh, Simpson, Enright, Webster, McDonald (Clurey, Langdon)
Solid defense bud. Did you have to rob the fwd line for it or have you reverted back to a 406 mid?

Can fit Webster without major tweaks. Best I could do is Higgins f6 > McDoughnuts then Laidler > Webster....but I have Higgins fever ( never owned him so never burnt :) )

Solid defense bud. Did you have to rob the fwd line for it or have you reverted back to a 406 mid?

Can fit Webster without major tweaks. Best I could do is Higgins f6 > McDoughnuts then Laidler > Webster....but I have Higgins fever ( never owned him so never burnt :) )

Hah!

Yeah gone back to 4 premo midfield but have Pendles now (Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Beams)

Also had to ditch Spuddy out of my forward line and after Freos practice match yesterday ditched Pavlich.

So now have Dangerfield, Martin, Roughead, Caddy, Higigns, McDonough (JKH, Impey) as my forward line.

I have been burnt by Higgins a couple of years ago but feel like I can forgive him now as I still have the burns from Duffield making me suffer from last year instead. :D:thumbsu:

Hah!

Yeah gone back to 4 premo midfield but have Pendles now (Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Beams)

Also had to ditch Spuddy out of my forward line and after Freos practice match yesterday ditched Pavlich.

So now have Dangerfield, Martin, Roughead, Caddy, Higigns, McDonough (JKH, Impey) as my forward line.

I have been burnt by Higgins a couple of years ago but feel like I can forgive him now as I still have the burns from Duffield making me suffer from last year instead. :D:thumbsu:
4 premo midfield.. I cant... I just cant do it

ahaha everyday you guys reckon.. same goes with luke parker id assume?
Not a huge fan of Parker. Love Cyril, both SC & as a neutral fan. Definitely an upgrade option for me down the track.

Hah!

LOL @ Duffman. You never stop mentioning him so I guess it left a nice scar.
Team looks well balanced now bud. Are you concerned about bye rds in the mids?

4 premo midfield.. I cant... I just cant do it

Had no choice really as my backline had more holes than swiss cheese in it.

Upside is that I think I have the 4 best mids in Ablett, Pendles (brought him in with the extra cash i had) Watson and Beams.

The rest of the team is more nicely balanced everywhere now which I feel more comfortable with.

My first upgrade will be a midfielder though I think. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back