Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But will Mcveigh consistently hit 100's?

Walker, Mcveigh and Mitchell being premiums doesnt seem enough.

I just cant see Mcveigh churning out big scores

Why not?

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

McVeigh plays half back and midfield.

Can't see why he wouldn't continue churning out the big scores in the same way Mitchell does.

Can't have both. It's one or the other :)

I think Webster has a higher scoring ceiling.

Have been hearing that he will be the Saints main man out of defense and that they will be looking to give him the ball at every opportunity due to his precision kicking and good ball use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Webster has a higher scoring ceiling.

Have been hearing that he will be the Saints main man out of defense and that they will be looking to give him the ball at every opportunity due to his precision kicking and good ball use.
Plus he doesn't have a round 8 bye. Could always swap Langford or Clurey for McDonald but no point sticking him on my bench at that price.

What about one of Caddy/Higgo/Kennedy/Fasolo?? Not convinced on Caddy, plus I'd have 90k left over :)

Plus he doesn't have a round 8 bye. Could always swap Langford or Clurey for McDonald but no point sticking him on my bench at that price.

What about Higgo vs Caddy?? Not convinced on Caddy, plus there's that dreaded round 8 bye..
I have them both in atm but if I had to choose I'd probably go Caddy. Has shown real promise in all his pre season games including 27 touches today and 29 last game. Higgins has really only shone in his game yesterday, but that being said, his disposal efficiency is much better than Caddy's. I'd try and squeeze them both in just so you don't risk wanting to kill someone if the one you don't pick dominates.

Last edited:

What about one of Caddy/Higgo/Kennedy/Fasolo?? Not convinced on Caddy, plus I'd have 90k left over :)

I wouldn't mind getting Webster for McDonald but am short on cash by about $30k. :rolleyes:

I have Caddy and Higgins at F4 and F5 at the moment so I like both but if I had to pick one I'd go for Higgins as he's $60k cheaper. :thumbsu:

I have them both in atm but if I had to choose I'd probably go Caddy. Has shown real promise in all his pre season games including 27 touches today and 29 last game. Higgins has really only shone in his game today, but that being said, his disposal efficiency is much better than Caddy's. I'd try and squeeze them both in just so you don't risk wanting to kill someone if the one you don't pick dominates.

Well considering Higgins only played less than a half against Freo and racked up 15 touches in that time...

FWIW, I have both Caddy and Higgins

isnt beau waters injured??

also I dont see why murphy is a good pick and mot needed to be upgraded. when murphy was in my team he was expected to be my M8 by seasons end. at the moment im going bernie vince based off gut instinct.

is pav really going to be top 10 fwds by years end? I dont aee a reason not if hes fit.. regarding caddy and higgins ive got both in at f5 and f6 .. higgins being my worst fwd pleases me :)

my question to you lovely people is who to have at M3 after ablett and pendels??

ive narrowed it down to watson vs rockliff?

isnt beau waters injured??

also I dont see why murphy is a good pick and mot needed to be upgraded. when murphy was in my team he was expected to be my M8 by seasons end. at the moment im going bernie vince based off gut instinct.

is pav really going to be top 10 fwds by years end? I dont aee a reason not if hes fit.. regarding caddy and higgins ive got both in at f5 and f6 .. higgins being my worst fwd pleases me :)

my question to you lovely people is who to have at M3 after ablett and pendels??

ive narrowed it down to watson vs rockliff?

Watson easily mate. :thumbsu:

JJK .. but not by much. im a bit weary of the older players like pav/bartel/enright/hodge as theyre at that age where they're on their last legs.. JJK was great value last year and no reason not to have him again this season. would personally rather go with a mid fwd in someone like luke parker and avoid the tall fwds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back