please swans fans dont ever whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it in?

west toast supporters should be banned from commenting on umpiring decisions :thumbsu:

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it in?

Hey svenny, how many more threads are you going to start on the umpiring, I can't wait to see your efforts tomorrow, win or lose, you'll be whinging all the same. :rolleyes:

Are you sponsored by Kleenex? :p

Typical WA Fans on display here!! Free kick count from the afl site:

Freo: 18

Swans: 12

Keep whinging... shame you dont have the same composure as your team (who put in a good effort). If it wasnt for the umps, the swans would have won by a lot more. Freo got 3 goals (by my count, and i am underestimating) and you still whinge.... pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

heres what i would do if I was umpiring in a swans game...ping them 3 times in the first 5 mins when they hold the ball I gurantee they wouldnt do it again......if they did ping them again.....thats what the rule says hold it in

The ironical thing was freo were pinged for it when freo does it maybe once a qtr.....thats the laughable part about it :eek: :eek: ..the look on the players face sauys it all they smile very time they get up...yep got away with another one.....

even in the last 2 mins of the game swans players did and Pav was saying hey whats going on??

its a joke and its ruining the game.....every other team gets pinged for it...I have even see 2 swans players on the ground pretending they are trying to get it out while a freo player hailed the cab no free......WTF thats holding the ball.......I saw that so many times tonight it was a joke.....

sackrash said:

Keep whinging... shame you dont have the same composure as your team (who put in a good effort). If it wasnt for the umps, the swans would have won by a lot more. Freo got 3 goals (by my count, and i am underestimating) and you still whinge.... pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats's true about the free kick count. However the Umpire removed all semblance of a fair contest at the end of the 3rd qtr when there was a three goal turnaround directly from poor decisions / non decisions.

mantis said:
Hey svenny, how many more threads are you going to start on the umpiring, I can't wait to see your efforts tomorrow, win or lose, you'll be whinging all the same. :rolleyes:

Are you sponsored by Kleenex? :p

hey asking the questions that need asking??

how many swans threads where there on the subi umpiring..prob 30...I have started 2...perspective please...how about trying to answer the question

why are they allowed to do it and no one else.....why??

Re: Umpires - why?

True, some decisions were a touch soft, but there is no way you can claim that Fremante were robbed. If the margin had been less, then maybe... But despite Fremantles surges, Sydney were in control of that game and should have won by much more in my eyes.

otis_david said:
Halls free kick he seriously had his hands all over McPharlin, absolute disgrace.

All over McPharlin's face. If anything, it should have been a free kick to McPharlin!!

Pathetic umpiring display tonight. Channel 10 had the audacity to say that they were good tonight!! Ten's commentary was incredibly biased towards Sydney ... it was down-right sickening!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripper said:
Thats's true about the free kick count. However the Umpire removed all semblance of a fair contest at the end of the 3rd qtr when there was a three goal turnaround directly from poor decisions / non decisions.
oh ripper piss off seriously, gtfo off the forums.
give it a few weeks, then come back on.
its a final not round 6, the umpiring was damn good tonight, and if you try to blaim a shizen performance of ur band of ****ers and crims on the umpires, then fred oughta slap u silly! :eek:

I didn't think the umpiring was THAT bad. The Dockers copped a few hometown decisions, (2 that resulted in goals to the swans though). But let's face it, they still would have won. Too much whinging here, you're all sounding like swans fans.

Svenny said:
hey asking the questions that need asking??

how many swans threads where there on the subi umpiring..prob 30...I have started 2...perspective please...how about trying to answer the question

why are they allowed to do it and no one else.....why??

I suggest you check out the free kick count, then STFU, god I hope weagles get belted tomorrow, just to see you sooking. :rolleyes:

Ripper said:

I thought you were lucky to get back into it with the goal to Cook after Barry Hall was elbowed to the head, but I guess it's all perspective.

Originally Posted by Ripper

But it was completley fair and even in the first quarter when out of freo's 3 goals, 2 were from soft frees? (not saying they werent there..)

Seriously, you are begining to sound like Essendon fans complaining about free kicks, even when you clearly had teh advantage in that area...

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

it was the most disgusting umpiring game this season and im a wce supporter! freo were treated like **** today and you could see it in their eyes they werent too impressed. how about the 2 free kicks that gave the swans a 14 point lead where it shouldve been a 2 point lead. i pray to thy lord that if we do get over the crows we absolutely destroy the "bloods"

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

Sydney were handed the win. Freo couldn't overcome such nonsense and that's the reason for the 4th Q breakaway by Sydney. Freo just weren't given a fair game.

Easily 4 goals should not have been awarded to Sydney. Which would put Freo in front at 3Q time and set up a ripper of a 4th Q. But, no.

And Sydney fans try and defend it. So hilarious. One eyed band-wagon fans. You ruin what Sydney is.

Don't edit my posts.

They were pretty red hot on a couple of HTB against us, yet there was many a time that we tackled Freo players and you could say they similarly incorrectly disposed of the ball, but it was called play on. Most times it is play on. It happens every game, every week.

Some people think a free should be paid in every stanza and every contest.

We won by 35 points and it should have been more, you can hardly say Freo was robbed, and if you watch the game again, when Freo challenged we got a quick kick out of centre to an open forward line.

Freo is a darn good side, they just need a bit more hardness across their 22 players.

ixnay said:
I 100% agree. My dad who has been an AFL supporter for over 50 years and a player agreed that the umpiring was pathetic and that one of those umpires should be "shot".

Sydney were handed the win. Freo couldn't overcome such nonsense and that's the reason for the 4th Q breakaway by Sydney. Freo just weren't given a fair game.

Easily 4 goals should not have been awarded to Sydney. Which would put Freo in front at 3Q time and set up a ripper of a 4th Q. But, no.

And Sydney fans try and defend it. So hilarious. One eyed band-wagon fans. You ruin what Sydney is.

FFS...get over yourself seriously

pray to thy lord that if we do get over the crows we absolutely destroy the "bloods"
HHAHAHAHAH you couldnt beat them at home.. how you going to do it at the g???
freo 18
swans 12
nuff said ...

sackrash said:

I wouldn't be whingeing Dockers fans - can't remember many time when we have won the frees away - hope we do it next week....

Remove this Banner Ad

please swans fans dont ever whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back