$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've PM'd Pharro to advise I've just been online and whizzed off my $100.00 - forgot to vote for how i want it to go - too many staff lurking around my area and i'm having a stressful enough day as it is -

Send it to whatever you think is best especially if it hurts those Nazis @ AFL house, but be legal.

I want to hear the ghost of EJ "we stuck it up em!!!!!!" belowing out from above in the next few weeks.

Pharro,

Can we get a list of who has pledged and who has paid?

That way people can confirm you got their payment.

It would be good to see how much of the pledges is coming in.

I'd also be happy to donate on a monthly or quarterly basis if the money goes to the right NMFC cause.

Pharro,

I'd also be happy to donate on a monthly or quarterly basis if the money goes to the right NMFC cause.

I'd be up for that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pharro, is it possible to get periodic updates on the size of the fund to date???

Do you mean the size of the account as in how much has been paid in or the amount pledged?

We are at $17,250 pledged and we have over $5,000 cleared in the account. I expect a big leap in both sides of the ledger if the board gives us good news tomorrow.

Pharro,

I'll do that list tomorrow, perhaps start a new thread and then have the MODS lock this one as it's kind of cumbresome.

The monthly or quarterly donations is a bloody good idea and I will discuss that and see how best to crank it up. :thumbsu:

Paid my pledge this morning pm sent vis a vis postcode details.

All Paid for Pharro, as i PM'd i dont mind which option the money goes to, just put it towards one you think is best served to keep the Roos at Arden St. Good luck in your fight, some supporters form other clubs are backing you to win this! :thumbsu:

All Paid for Pharro, as i PM'd i dont mind which option the money goes to, just put it towards one you think is best served to keep the Roos at Arden St. Good luck in your fight, some supporters form other clubs are backing you to win this! :thumbsu:

ditto what MBP said, you a champion.

Great to see other footy fans outside of North so passionate on our cause, really appreciated.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back