$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

And we should also acknowledge Timmy's (aka goalieboy82's) generous contribution of $10, which I received in the mail not long ago.

I am still yet to pass it on to pharro, but I will endeavour to deliver it on to him in the next few days.

JUst a thought....with this news http://www.kangaroos.com.au/tabid/4912/News/NewsArticle/Default.aspx?newsId=54714 would there be much interest in donating this money raised to the redevelopment fund and getting whoever of us wants to claim it, a tax deduction. Not sure of the legalities or paperwork involved, someone may have to advise, would assume the donations would have to be made in individuals names and not as Roosistence. Or would Roosistence get any benefit out of the tax deductions, is Roosistence a company?

JUst a thought....with this news http://www.kangaroos.com.au/tabid/4912/News/NewsArticle/Default.aspx?newsId=54714 would there be much interest in donating this money raised to the redevelopment fund and getting whoever of us wants to claim it, a tax deduction. Not sure of the legalities or paperwork involved, someone may have to advise, would assume the donations would have to be made in individuals names and not as Roosistence. Or would Roosistence get any benefit out of the tax deductions, is Roosistence a company?

Arden Street donations tax deductible
4:18 PM Tue 22 January, 2008 | Back

for kangaroos.com.au

News Text
Donations made to the Arden Street redevelopment are now tax deductible.

The club has registered the project with the Australian Sports Foundation, which allows any donations of $2 or more from individuals or businesses to be claimed as a tax deduction.

To make a donation to the Arden Street redevelopment download the form below and return via fax on (03) 9348 9930 or mail to Arden Street Redevelopment, North Melbourne Football Club, P.O. Box 158, North Melbourne VIC 3051.

..any ETA on when the funds are going to be distributed to their respective areas ?

..Also, aside from the Pledge Funds, TOD, how and when are the Roosistence fund raiser funds going to be handed over to the club ? Im guessing it would be a great media opportunity when this happens. Good PR. Supporters rallying to the cause...etc..etc..etc...

1. .any ETA on when the funds are going to be distributed to their respective areas ?

2..Also, aside from the Pledge Funds, TOD, how and when are the Roosistence fund raiser funds going to be handed over to the club ?

3. Im guessing it would be a great media opportunity when this happens. Good PR. Supporters rallying to the cause...etc..etc..etc...

1. Soon. Now that we have a CEO, it will happen soon. Formal correspondence is happening now.

2. As above.

3. In theory a great media opportunity. While Roo-sistence heavily worked the media in the lead up to the rally, the individuals have avoided the limelight themselves. I don't think this occasion will be much different. Probably will leave that to Matt Harrington at the club to make the call and weave his magical PR wand.

1. Soon. Now that we have a CEO, it will happen soon. Formal correspondence is happening now.

2. As above.

3. In theory a great media opportunity. While Roo-sistence heavily worked the media in the lead up to the rally, the individuals have avoided the limelight themselves. I don't think this occasion will be much different. Probably will leave that to Matt Harrington at the club to make the call and weave his magical PR wand.

Good Stuff.
Thanks for the update Lidge. Much appreciated. :thumbsu:

2. As above.

Yeah thanks for the update from me too.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back