Political Discussion part #2 - Let’s go out for 10 Big Macs at the Engadine Maccas!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Marshall, a can do Premier

Can do eh? Is that why Chapman is starting this legislation in response to Labor initiating their own piece yesterday.

https://indaily.com.au/news/2018/05/29/yesterdays-publicity-stunt-becomes-todays-bill/

Not to mention the constant delays on the tram extension.

His 100 days as Premier speech is going to be very brief - ummm we're building a deeper hole at Outer Harbour and ummm we might have the trams running on the new lines in July and ummm yeah ummm we're starting legislation on parolees because Labor beat us to the punch.

I said this from the very beginning. We didn’t need the government to get involved, private enterprise would take over.

With my own personal situation, I can’t get NBN until 2020. Wireless Satellite providers are building more and more towers to fill the void. I’m currently getting 25mbs, they’ve just announced this will be increasing to 50mbs.

What a mess Labor created and the Libs trying to save money and get the job done have extended the mess. But without Labor forcing the situation we wouldn’t be in this mess to begin with.

As I wasn't here when all this went down, however, I've heard that no business in the country would have or could have started this on a national basis due to the size and cost of the project. The country would have been filled with little different broadband hotspots and with Telstra being the spoiler in all of it.

Last edited:

Can do eh? Is that why Chapman is starting this legislation in response to Labor initiating their own piece yesterday.

https://indaily.com.au/news/2018/05/29/yesterdays-publicity-stunt-becomes-todays-bill/

Not to mention the constant delays on the tram extension.

His 100 days as Premier speech is going to be very brief - ummm we're building a deeper hole at Outer Harbour and ummm we might have the trams running on the new lines in July and ummm yeah ummm we're starting legislation on parolees because Labor beat us to the punch.
Ummm who would have thought ummm you would ummm have a whinge about ummmm some positive piece of news that will help the economy.

As for Labor, why didn’t they sort out these laws in their ummm 16 years in office?

As I wasn't here when all this went down, however, I've heard that no business in the country would have or could have started this on a national basis due to the size and cost of the project. The country would have been filled with little different broadband hotspots and with Telstra being the spoiler in all of it.

I think he still prefers dial up :D

Ummm who would have thought ummm you would ummm have a whinge about ummmm some positive piece of news that will help the economy.

As for Labor, why didn’t they sort out these laws in their ummm 16 years in office?

Yet the Liberals are only initiating their own legislation after Labor brought it up.

They don't like coming up with their own ideas do they.

The silence from our coal interest friends here is striking
I wish he went on to elaborate why South Australia in particular has such high energy prices when it never did.

So are you now supporting the Coalitions National Energy Guarantee?

Yet the Liberals are only initiating their own legislation after Labor brought it up.

They don't like coming up with their own ideas do they.
Which legislation? I’m talking about the Ports expansion. Why didnt Labor get this done?

As for the Chapman legislation, why didn’t Labor do it in 16 years? The irony is you are having a crack for Chapman wanting to wait until the ruling came down.

Is your name Mark by any chance?

Which legislation? I’m talking about the Ports expansion. Why didnt Labor get this done?

As for the Chapman legislation, why didn’t Labor do it in 16 years? The irony is you are having a crack for Chapman wanting to wait until the ruling came down.

Is your name Mark by any chance?

That was her stance yesterday. Today she's out with the legislation. I wonder why?

Who knows she'll probably change her mind again tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's a half baked one then?
You aren’t serious are you? Because the Labor states are holding out its half baked? Don’t be a tool.

The Chairman of the ACCC in the article you just lauded, backed it. Or do you only cherry pick the positive lefty news?

You aren’t serious are you? Because the Labor states are holding out its half baked? Don’t be a tool.

The Chairman of the ACCC in the article you just lauded, backed it. Or do you only cherry pick the positive lefty news?

And out comes the name calling - knew it wouldn't be too long before your true colours came out.

I say bring on the National Energy Guarantee. If the Labor states holding out means it ends being improved upon, that a good thing right.

No different to how you cherry pick the positive right wing news, and your gushing 'oh thank you so much Mr Marshall for building a deeper hole at Outer Harbour.'

And out comes the name calling - knew it wouldn't be too long before your true colours came out.

I say bring on the National Energy Guarantee. If the Labor states holding out means it ends being improved upon, that a good thing right.

No different to how you cherry pick the positive right wing news, and your gushing 'oh thank you so much Mr Marshall for building a deeper hole at Outer Harbour.'
I don’t hide behind my colours, if someone is being a flog, I call them out.

How do you know the Labor states will improve it?

I posted a positive piece of news for the state, I’m sorry if that offended you to the point you had to try and find a negative from somewhere. The funny thing is by doing so not only did you confirm your flog status, you’ve highlighted Labor’s inaction for 16 years. You’ve hit a home run.

I don’t hide behind my colours, if someone is being a flog, I call them out.

How do you know the Labor states will improve it?

I posted a positive piece of news for the state, I’m sorry if that offended you to the point you had to try and find a negative from somewhere. The funny thing is by doing so not only did you confirm your flog status, you’ve highlighted Labor’s inaction for 16 years. You’ve hit a home run.

So do I, hence why I called out your floggish gushing.

How do you know it won’t improve it?

And yes, Labor has 16 years to change the legislation, but they’ve already caught Chapman doing legislation on the run.

Last edited:
So do I, hence why I called out your floggish gushing.

How do you know it won’t improve it?

And yes, Labor has 16 years to change the legislation, but they’ve already caught Chapman doing legislation on the run.
So who edited your post ;)

I did to add the point about Chapman doing legislation on the run. And yes I know you’ll make a point about me making posts on the run, but I’m also not making legislation.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
You sure that’s all you edited ;)

Nothing about calling me a Right Wing Nut Job and getting rather nasty?

Yep, I think I went too far with that one so binned the comment. I’ll leave the name calling to you.
The funny thing is what you posted was far worse than what I ever have.

Perhaps you were worried about being exposed as a hypocrite.

Wish they'd hurry up and change the flag, Australia Day and the Constitution so these problems will disappear. This is something that very few of the passionate lefties want to deal with. Anything that isn't straight up white male blaming is off limits. A very good article.

http://www.news.com.au/national/the...t/news-story/5073986bb478b09cb9d7e8a42cd5bfe2

On this, yesterday a worker of mine and his missus just got lumped with her sister's 2 children that they removed from her. I was astonished. 2 girls, 7 years old and 7 months old at the door with NT Families workers. Here you go, don't worry about work, don't worry about anything, they're your's now. No discussion, no assessment. I know they could have refused, but culturally it's just not done. My bloke would be lucky to crack 85 on an IQ test and lived rough for 2 years not that long ago. He now lives in a 2 bed dog box that I rent for him (sal sac, I'm not a saint) after they had to leave the mesh sunroom of the town camp house they were sharing with 15 others. They got SFA notice, but had to go because the grandmother was moved into a 1 bedder in town, so the whole family had to go. Anyway, go to work one day as just you and your missus, come home to a child and a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back