Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

Lazaro and Spicer taken before an Ollie ward in 2020. This club has made some ridiculous choices and it’s biting us on the arse. Ward might not become a star, but he looks a lot more promising than our blokes. We have had plenty of opportunities to grab backup KPF but we have gone the sub 180 blokes with no special attributes time and again.

Lazaro and Spicer taken before an Ollie ward in 2020. This club has made some ridiculous choices and it’s biting us on the arse. Ward might not become a star, but he looks a lot more promising than our blokes. We have had plenty of opportunities to grab backup KPF but we have gone the sub 180 blokes with no special attributes time and again.
In Rawlings we trust.

The sooner we * off from Tassie, the better.

I can't stress this enough. It hasn't been 'our fortress' since 2018, no atmosphere, no home ground advantage, no '19th man' crowd nothing!

It's like we're playing as the away team. No feel for it at all.
Embarassing seeing the other side of the ground so empty.

With the mediocre priority package we basically accepted with our mouths wide open and the fixturing of this game in Hobart where it was a soulless nothing match, Amarfio had well and truly checked the fukc out by the time he was done. Club is a joke if it doesn’t orchestrate an exit plan quickly cause these game in Tassie are going to turn into a farce.

What did the club say? Playing Port down in Hobart will see more supporters fly down. Lol
Yeh good job North🫡

Last edited:

Not expecting him to launch Rocca style 60m bombs, but kicking from 40 out should be base level standard for an AFL listed player.
Mahoney is a limited player and I really don't see him as a forward, either as a goal-sneak or even as a defensive pressure player, but seriously, if his maximum kicking distance is less than 40m then delist him immediately.

For goodness sake, I could kick further under set shot conditions the last time I was playing kick to kick and that was in my mid 50s.

Can’t believe after the build up we showed no physicality or real intensity.

So so disappointing.

We are soulless at the moment, and we really stand for nothing.
We are irrelevant to most the footy world. Even the media doesn't give a shit now they can't flog the move to Tassie.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have had plenty of opportunities to grab backup KPF but we have gone the sub 180 blokes with no special attributes time and again.

Sub 180cm or flankers, who we then try turn them into something else. We’ve had a hard on for those types for years, no idea why.

I'd generally agree, but the injuries he's had that have basically cost him 2 years, and the glandular fever are pretty fair excuses. I recall it took Malcolm Blight a good 18 months to get over glandular fever and that Pearce bloke from Carlton back in the 90's, it virtually finished his career.
many ppl never recover from glandular fever, it often leads into chronic fatigue syndrome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had the same reserved seat & m'ship for last 21 years. But jeez Leigh, gunna be hard justifying the $700 2024 for 7 games at Marvel.
7 more losses at $100 a pop ? Not getting value for money.
I pay that same membership for my family of 5. It is a rort atm with home games in Tassie. I will downgrading soon anyway with my kids sporting journeys eating away most our free time on the weekends.

The last time north was this bad, thankfully I was not alive was back in the 1930’s…….I currently do not even watch it just upsets me so much…..
my life sucks at the moment, marriage breakdown, lost job and final nail is this team that should be giving me hope gives me nothing…
Heads up mate.

Remember when everyone bagged out Atley? He would run rings around these guys and was twice as strong and he was only serviceable as a player.

Peoiple bagged Atrley cos he had the same problems we're seeing now. No one else would move upfield and give him a target.

I watched to half time. Went to the pub had a few beers and a punt and forgot about the game. I'm honestly at that point that I just don't give a s**t anymore. Not upset, just have no feeling towards the club.
I’m the same, I purposely booked golf for game start. No point being as emotionally involved when the team is so woeful and seemingly little light at end of tunnel
We are a basket case and it’s not good for my mental health to watch too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back