Port Adelaide lose by 3 points after a wrong Goal Review against the Crows in the dying stages

Remove this Banner Ad

Get over it. You have 4 quarters to win the game and you choked it.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well spoken by someone who's team is the most favoured in the AFL by a fair margin for 4 years now.

Didnt know we have to be TWO goals up to win a game just in case of goal review f-ups. Like Ken said, lets hope it doesnt happen GF day.

It was moving from right to left as he had hooked it around his body. Looks a clear behind to me, probably also hitting the post.
Impossible for ball to be moving right to left in front of post from where he kicked it.
You are watching it on rewind.
Watch live play, the kick is rising as it goes through. The replay you are watching from right to left in front of post the ball is dropping, it's going back to his boot, it's on rewind.

I don't really see how that footage could be considered conclusive either way. Referring to the umpires original decision is what the rules dictate. I don't understand the conspiracy theories. If the ball hit the post, I can understand being annoyed at the goal umpire for getting it wrong. I don't understand why anybody would be annoyed at the reviewer for deeming the footage inconclusive though.

Impossible for ball to be moving right to left in front of post from where he kicked it.
You are watching it on rewind.
Watch live play, the kick is rising as it goes through. The replay you are watching from right to left in front of post the ball is dropping, it's going back to his boot, it's on rewind.
You must be taking the piss.

I don't really see how that footage could be considered conclusive either way. Referring to the umpires original decision is what the rules dictate. I don't understand the conspiracy theories. If the ball hit the post, I can understand being annoyed at the goal umpire for getting it wrong. I don't understand why anybody would be annoyed at the reviewer for deeming the footage inconclusive though.
Yes its inconclusive. Anyone says otherwise is full of it

But the reviewer did NOT look at all the footage available. If they did, then it would have been overturned no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines goal would of meant the game would of been over and this scenario wouldn't of happened.
So if we were in front DESPITE all those screw ups, why should we have to accept a f-up of this magnitude?

Well spoken by someone who's team is the most favoured in the AFL by a fair margin for 4 years now.

Didnt know we have to be TWO goals up to win a game just in case of goal review f-ups. Like Ken said, lets hope it doesnt happen GF day.

Go and suck on some more lemons. Port were outplayed for the vast majority of the game and were lucky to be within 5 goals. Port still had time to win the game. Just as crows still had time to win it even if it had been called a point. Port just Not good enough on the day

You can see the ball pass in front of the post.

I can't tell whether i'm going completely mental or all these people saying it was inconclusive are completely blind.

I swear the ball has gone the wrong side of the post. Whether it hit the post doesn't really matter - it hasn't even gone through the big sticks in the first place.

Jokes aside, did any Adelaide fans bother doing a proper review of the Grand Final last year?

All you need to do is compare the average amount of time which Tiger players were given before being called to 'play on', vs the same figure for Adelaide players.

It was such an obvious sham that I am honestly surprised no Adelaide fans have bothered to start a blog about it or something.

And here you are, gloating about a match being rigged for you rather than against you.

Take a cold hard look at yourselves, you clowns.

A couple of YouTube vids pulling apart the shit umpiring, but nothing on the time to play on.

Have you done the numbers?

How old are you? I hope youre not above the age or 12 and still think that umpires for whatever reason 'favour' teams. Grow up. Richmond are almost dead last in free kicks yet they're one of the best teams going around. How can you explain that? Instead of blaming umpires how about you hold your own team accountable. Port had 4 quarters to kick a higher score than Adelaide and they didnt. End. Of. Story.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide lose by 3 points after a wrong Goal Review against the Crows in the dying stages

Remove this Banner Ad

Back