Game Day Port Adelaide v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be annoyed if the Hawks are flat tonight. How pumped is everyone for this game?!
Pumped.. Feeling the nerves a bit tbh, have not really seen a solid 4 quarter effort from us (aside v WC) all season. I'll think we'll need it tonight, no doubt port will be up and about.

Guys like Chad, Robbie and Boak destroy us every time if we don't make them accountable we won't be winning. I think it's simple. If we are legit we win tonight. Port are not flash.

Bit of a conundrum here. Don't want Port to win but we need you to lose. I suspect my true instincts will kick in by the bounce though. They're sh*thouse, and the media drivel over here this week has been unbearable. You'll win.
I know how you feel..... but if you want top four you have to get there the hard way... like the rest of us
how do you feel a bout the cats copping a belting?? ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested to see what we bring to the table tonight.

Hoping Clarko has put the acid on the team behind closed doors - we need to change things up and end this ongoing habit of giving teams a head start. Port have done it to us on countless occasions.

Clarko banned phones on a trip to Sydney years ago in a ruthless approach to end an 8 year losing streak up there.
We responded by thumping them by 46 points.
His line of thought being things had been too comfortable and a need to change our mindset and narrow the players focus.

A similar approach is seemingly needed for our 1st quarters and against a bogey side alike.

High stakes game for us, bring it Hawks.

Bit of a conundrum here. Don't want Port to win but we need you to lose. I suspect my true instincts will kick in by the bounce though. They're sh*thouse, and the media drivel over here this week has been unbearable. You'll win.

Port are such upstarts, any flickering of form and the noise of finals and flags becomes deafening... Time to set some order with the ugly ducklings of SA footy.

We're due for a win over this mob, huge game for us, we could easily lose to Sydney next week so we need to win this one to stay top 4 I reckon. Not happy TOB is out. Really hoping we are going to come out hard after the bye and start playing good football. Go Hawks!

We're due for a win over this mob, huge game for us, we could easily lose to Sydney next week so we need to win this one to stay top 4 I reckon. Not happy TOB is out. Really hoping we are going to come out hard after the bye and start playing good football. Go Hawks!
Funny you say that. I'm actually quietly confident we'll account for both port and swans. Not sure why, maybe it's that we've finally got close to best 22, or that they have worse injuries than us. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back