Autopsy Port defeat Freo by some margin idk anyway the season's over

Remove this Banner Ad

Sturt was shocking and showed a lack of intent. He is a great kick, but in a game like that couldnā€™t get enough of it as he isnā€™t physical enough. He should be a far better pressure fwd as he has speed, but we never see it.

Talking about Sturt or Freddy, both donā€™t provide enough defensive pressure but are improving. Hopefully with another preseason they chase a bit harder.

Looking back this game again after the first week of finals, itā€™s kind of pathetic Port played what was effectively a dead rubber for them with more intensity than a qualifying final.
Infuriating.
Iā€™m pretty certain their pressure rating never dropped below 200 for the game and often peaked at like 240

Then dish up that ā€œeffortā€ in their final at home ,fmd

Hope hokball burys them ruthlessly next week

Infuriating.
Iā€™m pretty certain their pressure rating never dropped below 200 for the game and often peaked at like 240

Then dish up that ā€œeffortā€ in their final at home ,fmd

Hope hokball burys them ruthlessly next week
We have our own problems but that speaks to a culture so bad that I'm not sure you could even blame their coach. As if they took it more seriously that they could knock us out of finals than putting themselves in the position to win the premiership. A very weird contrast.

We have our own problems but that speaks to a culture so bad that I'm not sure you could even blame their coach. As if they took it more seriously that they could knock us out of finals than putting themselves in the position to win the premiership. A very weird contrast.
Someone should call SEN this week and make that point to Kane Cornes.

GWS did it right - played at 90% v the dogs but were all in v the swans yesterday.

I think they still have a big say yet

Someone should call SEN this week and make that point to Kane Cornes.

GWS did it right - played at 90% v the dogs but were all in v the swans yesterday.

I think they still have a big say yet
Really hoping for the all Sydney GF

Really hoping for the all Sydney GF
Well being a sydney-sider I hope so as well.

I get back from Europe GF week and the vibe will be epic.

The NRL has the same teams again competing for the trophy and has a bit of boring vibe to it this year deja vu again Penrith, Melbourne Storm or the Sombereo Roosters.

An all Sydney AFL GF will really liven up sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port defeat Freo by some margin idk anyway the season's over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back