Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lord Pyke just oozes ****head vibes. Look at that campaigner strutting out over chewing his gum with a stern look on his face like he's some genius applying his craft.

Caught the last 2min of that half 2 dodgey frees check free count 12 to 5 back to the rugby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My lord Pyke just oozes fu**head vibes. Look at that campaigner strutting out over chewing his gum with a stern look on his face like he's some genius applying his craft.
I literally came into this thread to write the same. He is the only coach in the comp I just can't stand listening to or watching. His over confident, arrogant, super calm "everything's fine" attitude kills me.

Fun fact: Pyke and Chapman live next to each other. It'd totally suck to live next to your boss.

What, are they planning on creating Crowstan by moving the rest in to the neighborhood. The media coverage in SA doesnt have them insulated enough from reality?

I literally came into this thread to write the same. He is the only coach in the comp I just can't stand listening to or watching. His over confident, arrogant, super calm "everything's fine" attitude kills me.
"Mr Perfect"

This is fast becoming train wreck TV like the Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back