Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other code has anything like the F/S and sure some teams like Geelong get lucky based purely on their ex-players semen but it's unique and something special.
I for one would vote for renaming Father/Son Pick to Semen Selection.

Also happy with Ovary Option for AFLW.

Lol they just said that giants are going to offer Leon Cameron another 2 year contract

Their fans should riot. He’s a shit coach who I wouldn’t swap for hinkley. They’re underperforming something shocking and Leon is responsible. I thought for sure they would be angling for Clarkson

mid gws doesn’t snag a premiership in the next few years with Jez Cameron and co they’ll wind up on the freo track, except without the once in a generation talent Wa has pumped out in the past 15 years to lure back.

He'd
He's contracted so he'd have to demand to leave and nominate Adelaide & then we'd either say stiff sh*te you are contracted and staying or demand ridiculous overs from Adelaide in a trade.. that's not the worst situation.
He'd be worth pick 2 I reckon

What a disappointment the Giants have been. They've got the best key forward in the game, one of the best small forwards, two of the best midfilders and a backline of Davis, Shaw and Haynes - not even mentioning the ridiculous amount of talent that has rotated through that side over the past few years. How they've managed to underperform as much as they have is insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a disappointment the Giants have been. They've got the best key forward in the game, one of the best small forwards, two of the best midfilders and a backline of Davis, Shaw and Haynes - not even mentioning the ridiculous amount of talent that has rotated through that side over the past few years. How they've managed to underperform as much as they have is insane.

Team of champions etc...

Ask Hodgey a quick question.. gives an answer longer than REH

AFL Media: "You have no visual or vocal presence whatsoever, no insight into anything and all the charisma of an ingrown toenail? But you're a recently retired 'top bloke' type AFL star? Here, have a contract."

Did lol at Bruce hyping up cameron after he takes a good mark going WHATS HE GONNA DO WITH IT? HOW DEEP OR SHALLOW DOES HE GO WITH THE KICK INSIDE 50!?

*Cameron kicks it directly to a completely uncontested tiger*

Bruce: "Well that's awful."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back