Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These expansion sides are ******* unlikeable seriously what were AFL thinking
Makes us a pretty special club. No idea how Norwood, a couple successful WAFL clubs and Southport Sharks didn't get promoted for example. Would have made a national comp more credible instead of VFL + Port Adelaide + a bunch of Frankenstein clubs.

Makes us a pretty special club. No idea how Norwood, a couple successful WAFL clubs and Southport Sharks didn't get promoted for example. Would have made a national comp more credible instead of VFL + Port Adelaide + a bunch of Frankenstein clubs.

Norwood looked at glory and said "nah". lol **** them.

Norwood looked at glory and said "nah". lol fu** them.
Now they are this forever.
sc20150312-102646-1-jpg.115347

28 free kicks paid in a half with shortened quarters. **** off umpires! What a joke. For anyone that says pay more free kicks to make the game flow better, it doesn’t flipping work like that. Makes it stop start crap that is horrible to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28 free kicks paid in a half with shortened quarters. fu** off umpires! What a joke. For anyone that says pay more free kicks to make the game flow better, it doesn’t f*n work like that. Makes it stop start crap that is horrible to watch.

I reckon at least 20 of them must have been the second quarter alone. Absolutely ruined the spectacle.

I enjoy Kane's sh*t stirring. I mean really, as if were trading Ladhams to the mighty Adelaide scrotes. He's such an obvious troll.
It’s an even better troll because they have the currency and probably should, but wouldn’t bloody dare as it could easily go wrong.
If they make the wrong draft pick at least it won’t benefit Port directly.

Norwood looked at glory and said "nah". lol fu** them.

The pissweak people in charge of the club at the time said that and they were wrong to, but they don't speak for the club's full history.

I never saw the Port-Norwood rivalry as it was happening, but I would still love to have Norwood in the AFL. A genuine football club you could love to hate and love to beat and which could be the biggest rivalry in the AFL.

As opposed to a showdown with an embarrassing cluster**** of a company that pays mercenaries to play for them. It's disgraceful that Port is even compared to the tingles.

G.W.S making everything look so hard they are a shell of a team compared to last yr but as we have seen a flogging in a G.F can take a long time to get over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back