Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks OCG. Ok 10 rookies means a list of 50. But they bloody got it to 51. Looked up their list they had 10 rookies on it and total of 51 according to 2020 AFL Record Season Guide book.
The AFL are desperate to make the Sun's a success. Lot of potential $$$ in SE Qld. Untapped market. Don't really know how having all those extra average footballers on your list helps you. I guess your chances of finding a gem are increased. NRL are talking about another club out of Brisbane. They can't even get a decent Broncos at present.

I don't really wanna link it, but Ablett Senior is posting strange YouTube videos

Make of that what you want.

The AFL are desperate to make the Sun's a success. Lot of potential $$$ in SE Qld. Untapped market. Don't really know how having all those extra average footballers on your list helps you. I guess your chances of finding a gem are increased. NRL are talking about another club out of Brisbane. They can't even get a decent Broncos at present.
They have access to Darwin as their zone as the 5 Vic clubs, Ess, Haw, Gee, Coll and Melb have the rest of NT as their NGA zone. I suspect the AFL is hoping they find plenty of gems in Darwin first.

They have access to Darwin as their zone as the 5 Vic clubs, Ess, Haw, Gee, Coll and Melb have the rest of NT as their NGA zone. I suspect the AFL is hoping they find plenty of gems in Darwin first.
So many indigenous players have been pivotal in premiership success for so many clubs. Some were born to play this game. Love watching the freakish abilities . Pretty substantial advantage having exclusive access.

That's odd. It involved rain at the Gabba. Maybe we're not allowed to talk about it.
Who posted it again? AFL might be able to have them sacked / stood down.

Chris Davies on Nine News clip said Port asked the AFL why we had two less games at AO than the Crows this year. I guess we won’t get an answer though,

About time we're asking questions about the f***** up programming we got compared to Adelaide. Corruption at it's finest, imagine if it was the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew there was another wedding coming up soonish that my girlfriend had told me about a year ago. Asked her what date and whether it was still on. Saturday October 24.

F**k. My. Life.

Get a new girlfriend.

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill lad.

Chris Davies on Nine News clip said Port asked the AFL why we had two less games at AO than the Crows this year. I guess we won’t get an answer though,

They said 2 but only credited Adelaide with 9 AO games. It will be 10.

No, because it was done to appease Eddie. The last thing he wanted was to play a vital game here in front of 20,000 fans in PBs. Instead, they get yet another Gabba game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back