Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he has got undeserved money when he was working and when he wasn't working. Shit the guy is a genius.

Well he wasn't making money so stand up became the hail Mary. Plenty of people in the world just get unlucky finding work. Nobody here from the look of it.

Connor McGregor was on Irish Centrelink before UFC. Now he should pay them back, choosing to not work so he could spend more time training.

Sent from mTalk

G9XciSm.jpg

#artistry

Yeah, I have no peer-reviewed studies to lean on here, but if Dave Hughes was a blue-collar type on $40k pa that lass wouldn't go near him with Aileen Wuornos' box.

Would argue if you're a good guy and can make a girl laugh money doesn't matter. That doesn't explain this though.

Are you me?

We support the same football
We drive the same car
We inexplicably have the same avatar
And now this

but shulzenfest likes beer and sexy women. do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop depressing me. If only i was a nasally skank, with no personality .. i would be rich.
She is actually worse than Daaaaave.
Humor is subjective. He is not everyone's cup of tea, but I didn't mind him at all (in small doses). Kate Langbroek I can't stand!!!!! She has no talent, and is a moron! Hate the fact that she thinks her opinion is so important.

Humor is subjective. He is not everyone's cup of tea, but I didn't mind him at all (in small doses). Kate Langbroek I can't stand!!!!! She has no talent, and is a moron! Hate the fact that she thinks her opinion is so important.

I struggle with Kate too. She's like a women lib spokesperson, where women's lib issues are humour!

The good news is I ain't married to her

Dave Hughes was great on ABC's The Glass House (2001-2006) with Will Anderson and Corrine Grant. It's all been down hill since then.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did she 'get famous ' from a reality show or something?

When she was on The Panel I think the Working Dog guys must have been wondering what the **** they were thinking getting Kate Langbroek on the show. Cindy Bloody Pan used to annoy the **** out of Panel fans, but she was about the only one who could make Langbroek shut up, even if it was by being even more annoying :p

Did she 'get famous ' from a reality show or something?
I dont know how but Kate joined the D Gen/Late show team on radio in the late 90's and then was part of The Panel on Ch 10 in the late 90's along with the others Rob Sitch, Santo Cilauro, Tom Gleissner, Jane Kennedy, Glen Robins, Magna Zbanski, Marg Downey, Jane Turner etc. I think she came from that 3RRR indie radio station in Melbourne that launched a lot of careers of comedians or comedy acts like the Coodabeens.

When she was on The Panel I think the Working Dog guys must have been wondering what the **** they were thinking getting Kate Langbroek on the show. Cindy Bloody Pan used to annoy the **** out of Panel fans, but she was about the only one who could make Langbroek shut up, even if it was by being even more annoying :p
Cindy Pan was a classic. A doctor and bloody smart but came across as a bit of a nut job but she was just working on a whole other intellectual level that the others on the panel, struggled to connect with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back