Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't see tweets that people post. Anyone else have this problem?
Sometimes they take time to load up both on phones and computers. Some phones dont load them up at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media now saying Menzel could miss the rest of 2018. Not great.

Was coming over here to ask if half of South Australia is still crying in a corner but then saw this.

This is ****ed. Whatever the hell has happened to him, it's really not good.

The MRO is a sad joke. It is not worthy of anyone's time to analyze it seriously. It simply must be called of what it is: a plenipotentiary office for applying punishment at will.

If you take out the year he did his knee and the following year where he missed the first third of the season, he's kicked 63, 59, 47 and 54 goals in his last 4 full seasons. He's not the all time great inspirational Carey like figure they make him out to be, but we're stooping to their level of football analysis by calling him bog average.
Downward trend. I think Finnbar is on the money.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Holy shit, autotip on the Squiggle Ladder Predictor has the Crows finishing 10th and Melbourne finishing 4th. That was much more than an 8 point game.
Right now they are speaking to their Turkish friends to find out how they can scam $100 out of their email subscribers so that they can count them as members and other be embarrassed at years end.

It is just so ****ing funny that they are so corporate and lacking any real heart and soul they think an email subscriber and a member are the same thing.

Imagine walking up to Alberton in the old days and being asked for your badge to get upstairs after a game and saying "um I don't have one, but I did sign up for the email list"

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back