Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rankine will go top 3. Not even any doubt.
pressxdoubt.jpeg

Lukosius, King x2, Ian Hill, Bailey Smith and even Jye caldwell from the Falcons could go top 3 force Rankine into that 4/5 spot

if i was a betting man I've still got rankine top 3 paying $1.20

lots of time til draft day

Rankine would be the white hot favourite to win the Larke Medal.

If it weren't for Lukosius we'd be talking about him as one of the best players to come through the draft for a while.

I think Brisbane blinked because they couldn't believe someone actually wanted to go there. Can't see a similar thing happening with a Victorian club.
Adelaide would have taken 18 eventually. Lynch isn't under contract like Cameron still was, so Adelaide would huff and puff, but they aren't going to risk him walking for nothing, with there always been plenty of Victorian clubs in the bottom 6 by weight of numbers every year. Adelaide will be desperate to save face though, so if I was a betting man, my money would be on Lynch + their current mid-30's pick for a pick 16-20. They'll say they got a first round pick for him, even though pick value of traded in versus out, will be a second round pick at best. Adelaide are the masters of the half-truth.

Rankine would be the white hot favourite to win the Larke Medal.

If it weren't for Lukosius we'd be talking about him as one of the best players to come through the draft for a while.
While generally Larke medallists go top 3, the last two have been taken in the 20s and 50s - so it's not a guarantee of a high draft pick.

What time is cRowie on today? I'm curious if he will be in ambassador mode or just full on crazed supporter.

"No excuses, but..."

You just can't be sure with cRowie. He wears his heart on his sleeve so a 91 point thrashing could tip him over the edge.

Keep an eye on 22 year old O'Brien.......plays like a young Jacobs but more agile around the ground.

Hilarious. More agile lol. Thats awesome. As I said in the qouted post below, you are playing sauce injured. He copped a nice little knee in the back from Paddy in the Showdown and came off with back spasms. He is near useless, yet still being played. Is that because the tall Riley is more agile. Nope, I've seen him lope around in the SANFL. He's no where near AFL standard

I reckon they will play sauce. They'll run him into the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cRowie seems to be keeping a lid on it. Must have had the phone call.

Callers not happy with Gibbs, Jacobs, training program, Victorian commentators, players leaving, Pyke.

They safely negotiated the first half hour, about to talk to Paddy Ryder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back