Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need this! from schalke's champions league match last night

By4O6_8IIAAhh4h.png

I would love Mckenna at PAFC. Wonder if ken would be in his ear?
Hinkley, Hart, McKenna, Gorringe, Day.
Port Adelaide Suns.

Alternatively, Port Adelaide Gold campaigners.

A special Footy Classified on tonight disecting Hird ad Essendon - probably will have a bit on the trades - especially Paddy.

I posted that in the Paddy thread around lunch time - but Caro on 5AA about 5-15 said its not her account - its a fake and has no idea who it is.

They put a disclaimer on that one. Whoever runs that page loves taking the pi$$. That so many dolts take some of the more obvious pi$$-taking seriously just makes it even funnier...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we need this! from schalke's champions league match last night

By4O6_8IIAAhh4h.png

German engineering at its god damn greatest!!

werner bugger German soccer players - beer engineering at its greatest.

#getthattotheportress

Last edited:
German engineering at its god damn greatest!!

#getthattotheportress
Oh yes please...........a suit case of beer. I'd do a homer and grab five, then not know where to store the campaigners.

Who else thinks Frawley is a deadset campaigner? No respect for that free riding campaigner. Chips are down, go to the best club. What a ******* disgrace.
yep..what a joke by the AFL if he goes to Hawthorn. why should the premiers get frawley? I know they have some cap size with buddy gone but far out! teams down the bottom will have no chance if they keep pulling these big trades.

Who else thinks Frawley is a deadset campaigner? No respect for that free riding campaigner. Chips are down, go to the best club. What a ******* disgrace.

What are Melbourne's pull factors?

Even when we were penniless with league-worst everything we managed to retain everyone we wanted to despite all logic pointing to the contrary - Boak, Trengove, Carlile, Lobbe, Butcher all stayed. All of them.

That Frawley is prepared to abandon ship doesn't augur well especially given the new broom of saviour Roos and his succession plan now in place.

yep..what a joke by the AFL if he goes to Hawthorn. why should the premiers get frawley? I know they have some cap size with buddy gone but far out! teams down the bottom will have no chance if they keep pulling these big trades.
FA is worst for the bottom ranked melbourne sides. Its not quite as bad for the other states but.

I'm not that worried about them getting Frawley especially if it's on decent coin, sure he's a decent 192cm defender but would you pick him ahead of Hombsch, Jonas, Jacko or Carlile in our backline?

I still think our smalls could cause them the most trouble on their day & would rather a player like Ryder for similar money, the main thing that makes Frawley a good get is that they're getting him as a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back