Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I finally saw the footage of Kochie apparently blowing the Crows caoching appointment to the media. Thats the biggest storm in a tea cup ive ever seen. He didnt even say they had appointed him coach. I swear the morons on the other board get more and more pathetic as the years go on. The way some of them are carrying on you'd think he showed a copy of the contract.
If you try hard enough you can be outraged about anything.

If you try hard enough you can be outraged about anything.

Apparently KT releasing a statement to our members after Walsh's signing was announced was a sign of arrogance. :drunk:

I think I'm going to throw up. Another dickhead requests to go to the most inform club, and not even a free agent. **** off.

Who else has requested a trade to us?

Apparently KT releasing a statement to our members after Walsh's signing was announced was a sign of arrogance. :drunk:
They're a pair of dropkicks (and that's putting it nicely).

They would kill to have a CEO of KT's calibre. He was one of the first people they approached when Triggy left. Needless to say KT kindly declined the offer :rolleyes:

I think it's quite cute that all these Camries are now coming out saying what an inspired choice Walsh was, that he is a genius, master tactician, displays values of fortitude/passion/integrity(derp)/honesty/toughness, etc etc etc even though most wouldn't know jack about him or recognise him walking down the street. :p

Contrast to when we appointed Ken (they got Ken Hinckley!!!) and it was "who?", last man standing, what a joke!, bottom of the barrel, etc :rolleyes:

Think Walsh will improve aspects of the Cows, but unsure if he has the big picture organisational capacity or can motivate and get 22 different personalities to embrace and play for each other in a coherent manner on any given day. Time will tell however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By his own admission Walsh has been a difficult person to approach, and didn't always have time for the players on the bottom of the list they way he did for the guys at the top end. Now he's going to have to deal with everyone in the club in equal measure. It will be interesting. At 54 you're generally pretty set in your ways too.

I think it's quite cute that all these Camries are now coming out saying what an inspired choice Walsh was, that he is a genius, master tactician, displays values of fortitude/passion/integrity(derp)/honesty/toughness, etc etc etc even though most wouldn't know jack about him or recognise him walking down the street. :p

Contrast to when we appointed Ken (they got Ken Hinckley!!!) and it was "who?", last man standing, what a joke!, bottom of the barrel, etc :rolleyes:

Think Walsh will improve aspects of the Cows, but unsure if he has the big picture organisational capacity or can motivate and get 22 different personalities to embrace and play for each other in a coherent manner on any given day. Time will tell however.
You are right - they media certainly give a protective seal to any crows coach. And nobody shall be negative to any new crows coach. The fact they are as excited about Walsh as they were about the devil Sandough, shows that they are simply mindless numpties that will fall for any spin. Yes crows fans - you didn't celebrate your premierships as hard as you partied when sendough (now the devil) was announced.

Tredders questioned sendoughs appointment - he was ridiculed for days, Captain Cornes even stepped in with an article to discredit Tredrea.

Well Tredrea was right you dumb ****ing sheep.

When Hinkley was presented it was to a series of jeers from the sa media. Port fans had to make up their own mind and slowly we did as we learned from what we saw and how Ken presented.

Walsh is no sandough and will be a good coach - but the way their supporters simply go from 'who' to '**** yes, best coach ever' is a bit funny.

Walsh is no sandough and will be a good coach - but the way their supporters simply go from 'who' to '**** yes said:
I didn't understand this, but after reading the 'Tiser online this morning, I get it. This brilliant new-look, clinical, ruthless Crow machine has thought outside the square and pulled a rabbit out of the hat. No more the choice of a sentimental favourite. Their new coach is not the last man standing, nor is he a man, or a saint, but a deity, a saviour, a god. Given that this god has seventeen avowed enemies, he can smite them all in one season and West Lakes will once again be Happyland. Or perhaps the 'Tiser is as unbalanced as Starling supporters are unhinged.

Allen Christensen said to be leaving Geelong for one of the Queensland clubs.
Interesting that Port & Hawthorn so far are the only top 5 clubs bringing in quality & not losing key personnel in the process.

Sydney losing Malceski & Membrey for nothing, North losing Greenwood & the Cats losing a gun in Christensen, it could be a Port vs Hawks grand final next year if we can improve further from this season.

Last edited:
How bad are the Crows club ties? Seriously, it's like they are taking the piss wearing those.

Go well with white shoes. Walsh aged 20 years in his press conference. It's like reverse Cocoon.

Not sure how Brisbane could land both beams and Christiansen no joke both sides (yes even Geelong who are reasonable traders) would probably want pick 5 involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back