Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

photo.php
945947_10151819370226779_1687365103_n.jpg

LEAVE HIRD ALONE!!!!

Melbourne or GWS this week?

I tipped Jeremy Cameron.

Few genuine 50/50's IMO this week: GWS/Melbourne, Carlton/Freo and Pies/Essendon.

Then some games where I think an upset could definitely occur: Us (given the nature of the game unfortunately), WCE/GC and Brisbane/Saints.

IN: B. Jacobs.

LOL. Norf are in more trouble than I thought.

Anybody else notice the Jacobs 'get tackled, forget that you need to make an attempt to dispose, and get unnecessarily called for holding the ball' special? The amount of times I've yelled over the fence/at my TV screen him for doing the same thing in a Port jumper ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody else notice the Jacobs 'get tackled, forget that you need to make an attempt to dispose, and get unnecessarily called for holding the ball' special? The amount of times I've yelled over the fence/at my TV screen him for doing the same thing in a Port jumper ...

No but he has a football brain.

Except when he is playing football.

Scott Thompson gets done for scragging Hawkins. Identical to every time he did it to Jay and got away with it.

Leave the cloak of invisibility at home?

Our boy Ben Jacobs kicks a nice goal.

Hoping NM lead at each break but lose the game. I put down $10 on it, can't remember the odds though. Think it was $15 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back