Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartel with an unbelievable last quarter. The man still has it.

Sadly North manage not to choke completely... A little too hard to believe right? I think we all know that Chris Scott just wanted to help his brother out.

I don't really think it changes our chances much. If we can play our best at Skilled Stadium we have a shot, otherwise we don't.

I think Geelong are a fantastic side (and still think they will win the flag) but they are well beatable.

When a player completely drops off in the second half when the opposition is making their move will commentators say "Stevie J like"

P**** off about Jonas against Geelong ...we can hold them to 10 goals I think we can kick 11 will be a great game and if Jonas were there ...f*** we should have risked the tribunal to get a week off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. No sympathy. Their fans were so chirpy prior to round 1. LOL Melbourne.
Lol at the Dees supporters who spent a significant chunk of their time pre-Round 1 desperately trying to convince themselves and anyone else who would listen that their midfield is superior to ours.

I hope Essendon get their points stripped. I'd rather be playing/more confident against Collingwood or Richmond in Melbourne than I am against Freo in Perth

I hope Essendon get their points stripped. I'd rather be playing/more confident against Collingwood or Richmond in Melbourne than I am against Freo in Perth
Vs Pies or Carlton at home isn't entirely unrealistic, either of those would be our ideal outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back