Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So far this round things going against what we need. Kangas, Tiges winning. Eagles look like winning. We must........must win tomorrow. And cmon Freo !!

Meh. The only way North, West Coast or Adelaide pass us is if we screw it up. As long as Carlton loses when we need them to and we don't drop matches we should win we're fine. And if we can't win against at least two of Crows, Carlton and Gold Coast we don't deserve to make the finals.

Meh. The only way North, West Coast or Adelaide pass us is if we screw it up. As long as Carlton loses when we need them to and we don't drop matches we should win we're fine. And if we can't win against at least two of Crows, Carlton and Gold Coast we don't deserve to make the finals.
Yea thats the way i feel. Only trouble is i have a bottle of Beam on Port finishing above the Crows, and 50 bucks on Port finishing above West Coast. Made that bet at the start of the season with a couple of mates. Pi$$ed of course :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we better win tomorrow or im going to me MIGHLY pissed now seeing as my other team just threw a 16-9 halftime lead to lose 27-22

we better win tomorrow or im going to me MIGHLY pissed now seeing as my other team just threw a 16-9 halftime lead to lose 27-22
Yeah the travel caught up with them. Strong chiefs finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back