Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingard plays his 200th afl game this weekend. I still miss him playing in our guernsey. He was my favourite player and I was shattered when he was traded.
Things happen in football and I am very happy with the trade outcome but a piece of me wants him to finish his career back at Alberton.
Good luck Chad.

Is Theo Doropolous 7news 'AFL' reporter or their 'AFC' reporter? 20 of his last 21 AFL tweets have been about the Crows. The other one we had a joint mention with them as it was about the Showdown....
The Dropkick is a Camry Crows' mouthpiece. He was on the payroll but he's been replaced by Souf Ozzie Cozzie.

Fhark moi

What an absolute snoozer for Friday night

“Floating fixture”

fu**.
Another Victorian blockbuster
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Brayashaw continues to call Collingwood the Maggies despite all clubs a few years ago issuing statements what they should and shouldn't be called ny the media and Collingwood said don't call us the Maggies.

A decade of living in Adelaide, calling Port games and media work has ingrained it into him.

So I missed most of the game, but Collingwood fans booing whenever Khamis went near the ball in the last. Did he do something earlier, or was it just the really obvious thing about him...
I missed whatever it was too, thought he was impressive nice jump extends the arms fully & good hands.

Could be a handful keeping him and Naughton in check for years to come.

I missed whatever it was too, thought he was impressive nice jump extends the arms fully & good hands.

Could be a handful keeping him and Naughton in check for years to come.
Isn't it a case of the doggies fans saying Buuuu

Similar to Dougal Howard and Doooogs

So I missed most of the game, but Collingwood fans booing whenever Khamis went near the ball in the last. Did he do something earlier, or was it just the really obvious thing about him...
His first name is Bhuku.
I thought it was Dogs fans yeling out Bhuuuuuuk.
Maybe I was mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back