Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way kornes spoke, you wonder if they've had a falling out. Amazing that a premiership team mate would pot someone like that publicly.
I personally felt that Adam never sat at the ’cool’ table at Port. So he wouldn’t have got on with the likes of the Corne’s brothers. Hence the Kane dislike and Adam‘s pay would, I think, would be better than Kanes. Perhaps?

Last edited:
CAM RAYNER will miss Brisbane's elimination final against Richmond after his rough conduct charge for a dangerous tackle on Melbourne's Ben Brown was upheld at the Tribunal on Tuesday night.

CAM RAYNER will miss Brisbane's elimination final against Richmond after his rough conduct charge for a dangerous tackle on Melbourne's Ben Brown was upheld at the Tribunal on Tuesday night.
So sickening that we all know that if his name was Cotchin or Cripps he would have been 100% to get off.

The talk that Rankine is just a fwd pocket is incorrect. He played some footy in the middle this year for GC in spurts and looked good there. GC are pretty upset he wants to leave. I hope they stand their ground for once and take the cows to the cleaners. 800k is a ridiculous offer for a player that really hasn't proved he is worth that yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Essendon have fired their Chairman, CEO and coach in one week.

Must be nice lol.
Bombers in turmoil....

Meanwhile we look at them daring to dream of such happenings.

The way kornes spoke, you wonder if they've had a falling out. Amazing that a premiership team mate would pot someone like that publicly.

Especially when Kingsley could kick his scrawny marathon running arse all around the Premiership reunion party.

If anyone questions the Crows being entitled and arrogant just listen to Penburthy on AA this morning talking about Therbarton v Bowden v Aqautic centre.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any chance of a summary so I don't have to listen to the poor reception static of AA?

What about the doggers walkers!

“They’ll restructure the ground; they’ll knock down the community centre and the bowls club will go,”

So many inaccuracies in this SEN article:

The club has been on the hunt for a new facility since before the pandemic, with their sights initially set on the 5.8 hectare old Brompton Gasworks site just a few kilometres up the road from Thebarton.

No, initially it was the Aquatic Centre/parklands

Premier Peter Malinauskas is set to tick off the move in a meeting on Wednesday.

No, he's going to tick off the Libs' awarding the Brompton site to a Victorian developer, leaving the Crows with their third choice.

What about the doggers walkers!

“They’ll restructure the ground; they’ll knock down the community centre and the bowls club will go,”

So many inaccuracies in this SEN article:

The club has been on the hunt for a new facility since before the pandemic, with their sights initially set on the 5.8 hectare old Brompton Gasworks site just a few kilometres up the road from Thebarton.

No, initially it was the Aquatic Centre/parklands

Premier Peter Malinauskas is set to tick off the move in a meeting on Wednesday.

No, he's going to tick off the Libs' awarding the Brompton site to a Victorian developer, leaving the Crows with their third choice.

..... and they still have to share with the SNAFL

Any chance of a summary so I don't have to listen to the poor reception static of AA?
Essentially Bowden would have been better.

The AFL and SANFL never get along.

Therbarton was their 3rd choice.

The Government and councils should have made both Bowden and the aquatic centre work as the Crows are "the biggest organisation in the state".

Any other council/Government in the world would have bent over for the Crows.

It's all class warfare from sport hating theatre goers.

TBF it sounds more reasonable when I type it out (apart from the biggest organisation bit) bit if you listen to it it was oozing arrogance and entitlement.

I'm guessing Kate's not happy

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

can confirm that shit tiktok was not made by the shiny expensive marketing agency the crows hired this year, that's the best they can do in-house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back