Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol are you *ing for real? Put the boot on our foot - what would u be saying?
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a goal. But if the goal umpire is confident in his decision, why would he decide to review it? It’s up to the goal umpire if he’s unsure.

I’ve stopping listening.
I can only cope with so much schadenfreude in one night.
Also apart from Crowey’s histrionics I do actually feel a bit sorry for them.
Still their first half was abysmal and if they hadn’t conceded so many points early on they would have easily won with that last quarter which was pretty impressive.

Maybe just take three minutes more over it ;)

I dare say this behind will take priority over the news over McAdam not having a concussion test (from what I saw he didn't).....

That will be conveniently overlooked even though he was clearly hit in the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahahaha they started a thread on their board about taking the AFL to court to get the result overturned.
Which would be appropriate, because that's where their team was born.

I’ve stopping listening.
I can only cope with so much schadenfreude in one night.
Also apart from Crowey’s histrionics I do actually feel a bit sorry for them.
Still their first half was abysmal and if they hadn’t conceded so many points early on they would have easily won with that last quarter which was pretty impressive.
Nah, never.

I dare say this behind will take priority over the news over McAdam not having a concussion test (from what I saw he didn't).....
China could invade Taiwan and you wouldn't hear about it for week if you only had access to the Adelaide media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back