Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s said it several times. Sometimes to crows supporters who were trying to tell him to be more professional.

Said he’ll drink our tears when port go out in straight sets. That we’ve signed a coach nobody wants ect ect

I laughed!

(Yes. I was listening to him. 🙂)

He’s said it several times. Sometimes to crows supporters who were trying to tell him to be more professional.

Said he’ll drink our tears when port go out in straight sets. That we’ve signed a coach nobody wants ect ect
He should be reported to management for that. Disgusting and no other sports broadcaster in the land would dare say that.

Crows actually were robbed. I hate that mob as much as anyone, but I’d be f**king boiling. Seems like the type of things umpires would do to us.

Would do?

Josh Jenkins hit that exact post against us and it was called a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowe raging at Port callers confirms everything we already knew, he's only a Kenny fan because he knows he'll never win a flag.

Unprofessional as fck though if we had any backbone we wouldn't let that station have access to any of our people.

I mean if I supported anyone else I'd absolutely be laughing my ass off at ken getting more years too

Crows actually were robbed. I hate that mob as much as anyone, but I’d be f**king boiling. Seems like the type of things umpires would do to us.

It was right in front of me!

How much of a cuck is Rowe lol.

Crows end his career apparently prematurely

Crows dump his son apparently prematurely

Yet he is still their fluffer lmao
Him and Cornes.

Cornes's kids hate the crows for sacking Dad, but he still loves them with all his heart

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Rowe raging at Port callers confirms everything we already knew, he's only a Kenny fan because he knows he'll never win a flag.

Unprofessional as fck though if we had any backbone we wouldn't let that station have access to any of our people.
Hahaha true! He always fellates ken on normal programming but the thing anger does, never accept an apology for things said in anger - because it is what they truly feel.

ecfe89dd5d9a295377825987ded253db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back