Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having people like Rowe still on air here is embarrassing for the entire state and just reminds everyone of what a back water we are still stuck in the 90s with kick a Vic.

Bloody hell carrying on like that on the radio is embarrassing.

I recall many seasons ago when Sloane was rubbed out for a week late in the season and one of the Vic Media footy shows played some of 5aa snippets just for bit of a laugh. It was very telling and you just had to cringe realising that people outside our state could hear this crap.

Having people like Rowe still on air here is embarrassing for the entire state and just reminds everyone of what a back water we are still stuck in the 90s with kick a Vic.

Bloody hell carrying on like that on the radio is embarrassing.

I recall many seasons ago when Sloane was rubbed out for a week late in the season and one of the Vic Media footy shows played some of 5aa snippets just for bit of a laugh. It was very telling and you just had to cringe realising that people outside our state could hear this crap.
Every state has it. It's like the home media on NBA coverage etc, no one reads into it.

someone from AFL house must of called fox studios.

Derm has gone from they might over turn it to its one of lifes injustices

someones told him to fall in line

The only chance of it being turned over would be if it were after the siren, and even then almost certainly not.

Hahaha true! He always fellates ken on normal programming but the thing anger does, never accept an apology for things said in anger - because it is what they truly feel.

Anger and pain will betray you. In WW2 suspected double agents were subjected to sharp and unexpected pain to see what language they reacted in.

Rowe should be sacked after tonight and or Port boycott the station but we all suspect that like the McAdam concussion nothing will come of it.

It'll be calm down everyone it's just Rowie being Rowie and there you have Adelaide in a nutshell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only chance of it being turned over would be if it were after the siren, and even then almost certainly not.
Exactly right, too many variables still left out there. I know a few people on Facebook jave sighted the Freo v St. Kilda decision as precident, however that was an after the siren issue in which there were no other variables in play.

Anger and pain will betray you. In WW2 suspected double agents were subjected to sharp and unexpected pain to see what language they reacted in.

Rowe should be sacked after tonight and or Port boycott the station but we all suspect that like the McAdam concussion nothing will come of it.

It'll be calm down everyone it's just Rowie being Rowie and there you have Adelaide in a nutshell.
His Ken comments wow

China could invade Taiwan and you wouldn't hear about it for week if you only had access to the Adelaide media.

You could be right nowadays, they used to make space, but only for globally significant stuff and even then that was only back before the Crows existed ;)

If it was possible (not in our national treasure Trove, sadly) to look up late era "The News" front pages, ~2-3 August 1990 you see the funniest one of all time: "Port for AFL" shouts the top 2/3 of the page, "Iraq invades Kuwait" in smaller print on the bottom 1/3. I remember spotting it on a newsstand and nearly cacking myself on the spot. Smartass 25 year old that I was.

"Pi$$ant town" someone said, years later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back