Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he did and thought, that’ll do me, I’m ready now.

At least when he decided to kick the bucket the great old champion managed to hit the target.

Melbourne players be kicking themselves since last night's debacle but still missing.

Nobody's calling for us to have copped a weaker punishment, but Carlton need to cop one as well. That was a disgrace.

Blues give key defender all clear after concussion concerns

Where is the head knock?

People are going on about this because the commentators mentioned it. It's not clear in the footage there's any kind of concussive head knock.

I'm looking for a stagger but all I see is a guy stepping backwards for the throw up while struggling to recover.

Blues give key defender all clear after concussion concerns

Where is the head knock?

People are going on about this because the commentators mentioned it. It's not clear in the footage there's any kind of concussive head knock.

I'm looking for a stagger but all I see is a guy stepping backwards for the throw up while struggling to recover.

The footage from the full match replay is more easily paused at the target nanosecond.

weitering-01.JPG

Lol that tells absolutely nothing

upper arm lower jaw, then Weitering staggers about for a bit, are we even watching the same pic/vid?

it's not a concussion diagnosis of course and he seems to recover but it doesn't support the "it was in the neck" hypothesis/excuse for not calling him off

upper arm lower jaw, then Weitering staggers about for a bit, are we even watching the same pic/vid?

it's not a concussion diagnosis of course and he seems to recover but it doesn't support the "it was in the neck" hypothesis/excuse for not calling him off
That AFL link has a proper replay at the end. 57 seconds in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That AFL link has a proper replay at the end. 57 seconds in

Thanks. Fourth or fifth time attempt I can see the hit. The snippet at that link loves going back to a blank screen any time you pause and stare for more than an instant.

Haha - the start of the GWS v Richmond AFLW game was held up for a while because of a snake. I thought that sort of thing only happened on the sub continent. The ladies might still not be fully focused just yet - 0.0 to 0.2 at quarter time.

Most AFLW players don't really care for snakes

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Lol GWS get a 6 day break... WHY exactly?

What possible logic is there for only giving them a 6 day break where Carlton gets 8?
Its even worse than that for GWS - they cannot fly back tonight because of the Sydney Airport curfew. Meaning they only get 5 nights at home before having to fly into Melbourne for the prelim.

The reasoning as per my post a few days ago:

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11.01.41 pm.png

Lol GWS get a 6 day break... WHY exactly?

What possible logic is there for only giving them a 6 day break where Carlton gets 8?
The AFL would be orgasmic at the thought of a Collingwood v Carlton granny but I doubt they will get it even after giving the blue baggers a better deal than GWS re the length of the break, but I reckon the baggers may have played their gf friday night and the lions could thump them at the Gabba.

GWS would be some chance against the wobblers but I suspect the occasion and 90k baying oppo supporters may get to them and it will be collingwood v brisvegas in the big one, and if so the lions should be in it right up to their ears.

St Kilda Football Club is deeply saddened by the passing of Kevin “Cowboy” Neale. The 1966 premiership hero died overnight at the age of 78.
Cowboy was truly a beloved figure at the Saints, not only among his teammates and fans, but by those who worked alongside him at the club long after his playing days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back