Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Just you.

Lol so you think the crows are going to become arguably the greatest team of the modern era next year?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'd have Thillthorpe, Fogarty, Tex, Rankine and Rachele over our useless forwards anyday. Also, don't forget many had Crows making finals and a few had them making top 4. They'll pump us in the Showdown in Round 23 with Tex and Rankine back.

When you see this from the other angle the Essendon player seems so unaware of what’s going. He basically rams his own head in the ground? Or is it just me? Keays has a gap between him too - stuff all in it but we know what will happen.

Why do young AFL players have no idea how to protect themselves?

I'd have Thillthorpe, Fogarty, Tex, Rankine and Rachele over our useless forwards anyday. Also, don't forget many had Crows making finals and a few had them making top 4. They'll pump us in the Showdown in Round 23 with Tex and Rankine back.
Essendon were pathetic last night. They thought it was going to be easy and suffered accordingly. Tackling was almost non existent and how they allowed the Crom to travel the length of the field twice from kickins was a disgrace. I wouldn’t get too carried away with Crom. After all a few weeks ago Richmond beat them at home and everyone wanted the coaches head.

12 games. In before TeeKray.

A whole page on the general AFL talk thread obsessing over a fringe player who hasn't been picked in the AFL team for weeks.

I have to say, some of you come across as massive creeps, the type of person you wouldn't want to know where you lived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon falling in a hole from here and not making finals would be very funny. But they do effectively have 4 home games in row by not leaving Marvel, so unlikely.

Essendon falling in a hole from here and not making finals would be very funny. But they do effectively have 4 home games in row by not leaving Marvel, so unlikely.

I think they'll make the eight, but the sadist in me would love to see their arch rivals Hawthorn beat them in an elimination final.

Essendon were pathetic last night. They thought it was going to be easy and suffered accordingly. Tackling was almost non existent and how they allowed the Crom to travel the length of the field twice from kickins was a disgrace. I wouldn’t get too carried away with Crom. After all a few weeks ago Richmond beat them at home and everyone wanted the coaches head.
😉

A whole page on the general AFL talk thread obsessing over a fringe player who hasn't been picked in the AFL team for weeks.

I have to say, some of you come across as massive creeps, the type of person you wouldn't want to know where you lived.
No, we come across as people who care about the results of the club and hold all aspects of the club accountable.

I do my best to never tarnish or smear my fellow posters even if their opinions are different to mine although I'm not perfect. I try to never make it personal and certainly wouldn't do it if I had some authority on here, for example, if I was a moderator.

These vain attempts at social bullying will not deter posters writing what they want. There is much worse written on here than the truth of Jed. These types of comments are a stone's throw away from telling posters they are 'White Noise' and that what has been said is worth, what did Charlie say, 2 cents.

So I will conclude this post with a question directed at TeeKray - do you receive any money or anything from the PAFC?

No, we come across as people who care about the results of the club and hold all aspects of the club accountable.

I do my best to never tarnish or smear my fellow posters even if their opinions are different to mine although I'm not perfect. I try to never make it personal and certainly wouldn't do it if I had some authority on here, for example, if I was a moderator.

These vain attempts at social bullying will not deter posters writing what they want. There is much worse written on here than the truth of Jed. These types of comments are a stone's throw away from telling posters they are 'White Noise' and that what has been said is worth, what did Charlie say, 2 cents.

So I will conclude this post with a question directed at TeeKray - do you receive any money or anything from the PAFC?

'Social bullying' says the poster who out of the blue brought my name into a discussion I wasn't even part of to troll me.

He did Jack last night. He is another one who gets talked up too much. Just cause he is big and has a beard. A bit like Dixon really.

Wasn’t that his first full game of AFL-level footy for the year returning from knee surgery?

And he only turned 22 a fortnight ago.

I’m all for downplaying their alleged jets, but comparing him to Vichy Dixon is harsh.

The idea of the club paying somebody to go online and shit on all other aspects of the club to avoid arousing suspicion specifically to defend Jed McEntee is hilarious.

We finally caught you TeeKray you shill 😤

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back