Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of hetero learned patriarchal posts in here lately
Like a lot of people I have grown sick of the woke agenda being rammed down people’s throats and can understand the backlash.
But now I have a hot missus and kids my attitude has changed. Took my daughter to an open training clinic over the school holidays & as soon as the instructor had a break the kids started hitting up in groups & 2 young boys immediately starting bullying the 2 girls & forced them off the court after they lost a point. Then failed to follow the same rules they had established & enforced.
My old man noticed & as an educator explained that certain males are taught, from a very young age, that women are useless & exist only to serve men & I should be vigilant of such people & injustices
So I booted them off the court quicksmart

It made me think a bit differently though

Like a lot of people I have grown sick of the woke agenda being rammed down people’s throats and can understand the backlash.
But now I have a hot missus and kids my attitude has changed. Took my daughter to an open training clinic over the school holidays & as soon as the instructor had a break the kids started hitting up in groups & 2 young boys immediately starting bullying the 2 girls & forced them off the court after they lost a point. Then failed to follow the same rules they had established & enforced.
My old man noticed & as an educator explained that certain males are taught, from a very young age, that women are useless & exist only to serve men & I should be vigilant of such people & injustices

Ok

So now you sleep in seperate beds to your “hot wife”?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand Collingwood fans cheering Brayden Maynard as a show of support in response to him getting booed for an act of thuggery at first, but do you think they ever experience a modicum of self-awareness now that it's like the fifth time it's happened this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back