Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe the Bulldogs were coming off a 5 day break last night.
I'm sure this has been pointed out ad nauseum...

Watching a bit of the West Coast / Gold Coast game and there was a package put together for half time, highlights of Harley Reid losing his temper with a voiceover from Jarrad Schofield saying he wouldn't want to change the way he plays... Big pump up of his aggressive nature and how it's good for the game.

JHF does similar things and the media is all needs to mature, needs to pull his head in, he's hurting his team. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Reid gave away 7 frees last night.
Bearing that in mind, why wasn't untouchable Hinkley pilloried for his comments about JHF? I said at the time, they were disgraceful. The way he speaks about and acts towards the young players is showboating and downright patronising. Save your parenting for your own kids, idiot. We're in the business of winning.

Last edited:

Gold Coast have played West Coast and North Melbourne twice, and still get to play Richmond again and have still missed finals.
They finished 13th when Dew was sacked, now they have a 3 times premiership coach they are 13th with as you have pointed out an easy draw.
What makes it worse is it’s much easier to win games this year for the lower sides. Basically just about anyone can beat anyone even more in 2024.
You’d have to mark there season as a massive failure and possibly worse under Hardwick than Dew’s last year with all they have been given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back