Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how I feel learning this morning that Laura Kane's Mom's family is from Kastoria, Greece...

Not sure how I feel learning this morning that Laura Kane's Mom's family is from Kastoria, Greece...
She’s also Irish,
You can have her though 😂.

I'm deeply saddened to learn Dodoro has finally been let go.
Aside from 20 years of failure, my favourite memory is that time Essendon tried to ‘not lie’ about how long they contracted Darcy Parish for.

Can’t remember the details exactly but the press release was something like ‘Parish contracted until at least 2027’ and his manager felt the need to some out and clarify that he’d signed a deal until 2028.

I'm deeply saddened to learn Dodoro has finally been let go.

It is indeed a sad moment. But it was a succession plan and we all know how successful they are, especially at Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the story re Justin Winderlich. People can do what they like with their money but carn Andrew Welsh with shaking the go fund me can for his old mate. Sort it out Andrew.

Fox Footy currently managing to make Dyson Heppell sound like Simon Black.

The media’s perception of individual careers is probably the most out of whack it’s ever been — and I lived through “Jonathan Brown is better than Warren Tredrea even though the latter is hot favourite for the Brownlow”.

The media’s perception of individual careers is probably the most out of whack it’s ever been — and I lived through “Jonathan Brown is better than Warren Tredrea even though the latter is hot favourite for the Brownlow”.
I think I've just learnt two things
1. Heppell is retiring I guess?
2. Heppell was still playing?

The afl is all about diversity - no matter what the cost

Always at the forefront of being politically correct

No it’s not.

They just want you to think that.

Jordan Lewis just said Andrew McGrath should be All-Australian lol.

As per the Orazio Fantasia example, you really only need to be semi-competent for 6-10 weeks while DONNING THE SASH™ to be considered a star, hey.

Dyson Heppell is alright I guess. Essendon is the AFL equivalent of being "touched starved" so I'm not surprised they're celebrating this hard.

They could've even given him a game considering they probably won't play finals.

Heppell was your run of the mill Essendon type that the Vic media love to get off on.
McGrath is another superstar bomber.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back